THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I actually like the ones I sold you better. My new ones, the pinstripe is less defined than the ones you have.

People will IceJack us, just to admire our fantastic sense of style and camaraderie.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I love Nike apparel.

I may throw the Niblick in the bag for the weekend just to annoy Dan.

Greatest quote ever from Iowa was when Jman pulled out his Niblick and says to me...

"Don't laugh this thing is awesome"

i love the camaraderie.. I tried to pants match on Sunday with Playdough and he refused. Weak!!!!

I may throw the Niblick in the bag for the weekend just to annoy Dan.

I won't have to see it on course man! Drop it in there!

if someone can get me a payne stewart outfit ill b there and wear it... he was my fashion icon

i love the camaraderie.. I tried to pants match on Sunday with Playdough and he refused. Weak!!!!

I won't have to see it on course man! Drop it in there!

Me and Bogey317 discussed who could wear their Purple THP Sligo in St. Louis. He ended up relinquishing that duty over to me and I ended up rocking a different Sligo shirt. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

if someone can get me a payne stewart outfit ill b there and wear it... he was my fashion icon

I think THP has a done a great job in providing some great SWAG and some HUGE contests for our Albatross Club Members that are coming. I dont think we will be giving away outfits, just some putters, a brand new set of Mizuno irons and Cross hats for everybody.

I think THP has a done a great job in providing some great SWAG and some HUGE contests for our Albatross Club Members that are coming. I dont think we will be giving away outfits, just some putters, a brand new set of Mizuno irons and Cross hats for everybody.

Are the beanies the argyle print from Cross? Because those are bad arse. If its a secret, it's all good.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

The swag alone is great, add these contests and the insane prizes and you now have a epic weekend

Payne was great, but so are THP Tour Van Stops. They have been ridiculously generous with their offerings for this stop, and frankly I'm shocked you'd need more to justify coming out.

The swag alone is great, add these contests, the insane prizes, and War coming to Ohio and you now have a epic weekend
I agree dude, I agree!

I'm so bummed that student teaching is in its dog days when THP stops in Ohio...I haven't been able to talk to anyone on the site in so darn long...I'll definitely be there in spirit.

Tap before talk.

You are making a great choice bert!! Is Dayton nice? I've never even heard of it.
I've been there for a fireworks evening and took a cart ride around the course before it got dark. Course was VERY nice. I'll be on it next time I'm in Dayton.

I'm so bummed that student teaching is in its dog days when THP stops in Ohio...I haven't been able to talk to anyone on the site in so darn long...I'll definitely be there in spirit.

Tap before talk.

Why not sneak away and come down?

Above and beyond! Why does anyone need incentive to come out and play golf with people who all share the same passion,? Just tee it up and enjoy the ride!

Thanks again to JB, Mikedean441, THP, all Companies providing the giveaways, contest prizes and demo equipment and anyone else involved in planning this exciting event. I can't wait for next Sat to meet some THPers!

Thanks again to JB, Mikedean441, THP, all Companies providing the giveaways, contest prizes and demo equipment and anyone else involved in planning this exciting event. I can't wait for next Sat to meet some THPers!

My pleasure man, its been exciting seeing this thing takeoff into something truly special and amazing

One more day playing Golf In Virginia Beach then it's time to pack for Ohio. Dang I still need to finish a few video's before Ohio.
Next weekend will be a fantastic time doing what we do best.

One more day playing Golf In Virginia Beach then it's time to pack for Ohio. Dang I still need to finish a few video's before Ohio.
Next weekend will be a fantastic time doing what we do best.

That's right man, looking forward to finally meeting the legend that is sharkwrestler

Why not sneak away and come down?

Every weekend I have to typically read a novel, write 15 lesson plans for 88 minute classes, grade, write reflections and work on a huge teaching assessment for my university. It's just not in the cards if I want to pass, haha.

Tap before talk.

Alright fellas the Hackit Packet is finished for next weekend! Being at work this weekend has me looking forward to next weekend even more!

Back