2013 THP Outing Sign Up Instructions

I'll probably work 1/2 day Thursday and then fly out, then have to pull 35 on Monday. I'm flying.

I'll probably work 1/2 day Thursday and then fly out, then have to pull 35 on Monday. I'm flying.
ummm...have you been to one of these? haha, you will regret that!

ummm...have you been to one of these? haha, you will regret that!

i went down a day early and left a day late last year and that was pretty perfect got in a TON of extra golf i think thats the way i'm leaning again this year.

i went down a day early and left a day late last year and that was pretty perfect got in a TON of extra golf i think thats the way i'm leaning again this year.
I agree...even if you get there early and leave sunday. But...him working monday will be a huge regret and mistake

you and Frank should ride together man. Hell, and Grant and Seth.

Unfortunately I have a family wedding that weekend. I am depressed that I am going to miss my first outing in. I have had a blast at the last 2 and wish I could make it to this one. I just don't think my wife sees the importance of coming. It is her uncle that is getting remarried.

I agree...even if you get there early and leave sunday. But...him working monday will be a huge regret and mistake

Well maybe I'll swap schedules and just work a normal day on Monday.

Unfortunately I have a family wedding that weekend. I am depressed that I am going to miss my first outing in. I have had a blast at the last 2 and wish I could make it to this one. I just don't think my wife sees the importance of coming. It is her uncle that is getting remarried.
thats lame. uncle and second wedding means not very important .

thats lame. uncle and second wedding means not very important .

I feel the same way, but she doesn't. I am back in on 2014 for sure though.

Monday work will be rough. I think the tiredest I've ever been is on the plane home from Outings or the MC.

I was going to say the same thing.

I feel the same way as you guys do. I don't won't to miss one of the highlights of my year.

Best air port is Orlando, correct?

Orlando is the best airport, but if you don't mind driving about an hour and renting a car you might want to check both Sanford/Orlando and Tampa International (TIA). Sanford is a tiny airport but supports airlines like Allegiant which can sometimes have really cheap flights, and Tampa is a huge airport which often has cheaper flights because there are so many coming in and out of there.

Woohoo I'm in. Think I will come in Wednesday evening so I can play some golf Thursday! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Email received from Morgan, Reunion called and reservation booked.

Jeff and Kelly are Reunion ready!

Monday work will be rough. I think the tiredest I've ever been is on the plane home from Outings or the MC.

By far the quickest i have ever feel a sleep on a plane. I usually dont sleep at all on planes, but i just passed out reading my book. Said sorry to my neighbor if I was snoring loudly...lol

Everyone who sent me a message should have received a response back from me, if you didn't please let me know ASAP.

Orlando is the best airport, but if you don't mind driving about an hour and renting a car you might want to check both Sanford/Orlando and Tampa International (TIA). Sanford is a tiny airport but supports airlines like Allegiant which can sometimes have really cheap flights, and Tampa is a huge airport which often has cheaper flights because there are so many coming in and out of there.

What is the drive like from MCO to Reunion? Should I plan on renting a car, or can I get away with taking a cab back and forth from the airport?

Or, do I really need a car for the weekend anyway and should just plan on getting it?

Thoughts from the experienced THPers?

Glad to see you're coming back. Make sure you bring that $5 bill I gifted you last time. I want to win it back!

No problem. Hopefully we get to play together again.

What is the drive like from MCO to Reunion? Should I plan on renting a car, or can I get away with taking a cab back and forth from the airport?

Or, do I really need a car for the weekend anyway and should just plan on getting it?

Usually if you don't want to rent a car there are always THPers that will give a lift or split a cab. People usually start working that stuff out closer to the event.

30min drive or so depending on traffic to get to reunion. There are tolls though taking that way and I don't recall how much it'd cost you.

I took a private shuttle from MCO to Grand Cypress last year and then hitched a ride back the airport on Sunday. This year I will do a rental car as I'm getting in a day earlier and will have my g/f with me. But is a rental really needed, not really. I never felt like I needed one and I was able to set up my ride back to the airport and someone to pikc up drinks for me ahead of time.

In talks with my wife as I type this...

Back