2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

just shot 2 bios, not sure how I feel about them, the promo was way EASIER for me

just shot 2 bios, not sure how I feel about them, the promo was way EASIER for me

I agree, I can talk tech and performance for my game all day long. The bio though wasn't hard to shoot, it was just nerve wracking for me personally.

I agree, I can talk tech and performance for my game all day long. The bio though wasn't hard to shoot, it was just nerve wracking for me personally.

yeah I just kept doing it over and over trying to be prefect....then I realized Im not perfect and stopped lol

yeah I just kept doing it over and over trying to be perfect....then I realized Im not perfect and stopped lol

It comes with practice. Trust me. LMAO

Just kidding, glad you got them filmed!!

It comes with practice. Trust me. LMAO

Just kidding, glad you got them filmed!!

No kidding, at least 1 of the 2 bios I saved has to be decent enough

My promo video is uploading now. I think I did okay. My bio video is caring the crap out of me. I'll be reaching out shortly to some of you who said you would volunteer to help. My partner offered to let me use our staff to help me get finished! Perfectionism is kicking my tail!

The videos will be in tonight/late morning. They have to be. Working tomorrow and heading down to the THP Tour van stop in the great state of Ohio.

I was incredibly lucky in that I was named Captain. I never would get in with my video skills. It has to be so tough and feel pressure packed. I do not envy you guys at all. That being said, I am positive I would put in a video, awful or not. I am stunned that there are not hundreds of entries. It is what it is, but this opportunity might not come around again. Don't sit there and say I will polish my game and try for next year. There might not be a next year. Go for it people!!

I was incredibly lucky in that I was named Captain. I never would get in with my video skills. It has to be so tough and feel pressure packed. I do not envy you guys at all. That being said, I am positive I would put in a video, awful or not. I am stunned that there are not hundreds of entries. It is what it is, but this opportunity might not come around again. Don't sit there and say I will polish my game and try for next year. There might not be a next year. Go for it people!!

This statement to me is so off the mark. You created a video after being chosen that everyone raved about. That was you I front of a camera being you. That's all that has been asked. You have genuine in spades little buddy. Don't sell yourself short...no pun intended

I think there are more than 1 way to do a bio video. I think you can go about it and just have you, in front of a camera talking about yourself, THP, and the MC. We saw some do that last year with very good success. I also think there are other things you can do. I don't think it needs to be a comedy show, but I think as long as the video shows who you are then you are set. I don't think there is really a right or wrong way to do it, but if I was a judge and was watching all these bio videos, I'd be looking for people who really showed off their personality.

I hope this is right for my sake..................

I can't get these videos off my mind. I hate that I waited this long to get them done. Hopefully they turn out well. Doing some bio videos tonight and promo video tomorrow afternoon.

I found the the two videos to be fun. Once I had my ideas I just shot them. Over thinking and self deprecation will make this tougher then it needs to be.
I am right there!
I'm going with my first idea on the bio. Anyone that knows me, knows it is dead on. It may be a bit different than some others...I will be shooting the video parts today & tomorrow. Feeling more pressure than my first tee shot in a tournament!

Why is it after you send the videos in all these great ideas start flowing.... Damn! Well now I just sit and hope

Really cool seeing all these new entries coming in! Bring it home fellas

I can't get these videos off my mind. I hate that I waited this long to get them done. Hopefully they turn out well. Doing some bio videos tonight and promo video tomorrow afternoon.

No worries at all, just take your time and I'm sure they'll turn out great!

This statement to me is so off the mark. You created a video after being chosen that everyone raved about. That was you I front of a camera being you. That's all that has been asked. You have genuine in spades little buddy. Don't sell yourself short...no pun intended

i agree with freddie. you're awesome at making videos. don't sell yourself short...pun intended.

i hope a lot of people are hard at work on finalizing ideas and videos. there's just no reason as a golf enthusiast not to enter.
i'm staying optimistic though, as i was one of those last minute submissions last year. i submitted mine at 11pm on the last day. so for procrastinators like me, there's still plenty of time! lol.
but seriously, try not to wait until the last minute...

I'm gonna shoot both my videos in Ohio on the fly. I don't like thinking about and preparing. I do better spur of the moment. Plus I need one t's inspiration.

I'm gonna shoot both my videos in Ohio on the fly. I don't like thinking about and preparing. I do better spur of the moment. Plus I need one t's inspiration.

+1 here
i like your style.

I like the idea of this. Gonna have time to upload and send in your email with links, etc?

I like the idea of this. Gonna have time to upload and send in your email with links, etc?

I have till midnight. And I don't edit and crap. Plenty of time.

The production value wil be terrible but.you're gonna get the real jrod.

Fact: I love the real jrod

I have till midnight. And I don't edit and crap. Plenty of time.

The production value wil be terrible but.you're gonna get the real jrod.

Nice, just making sure! Looking forward to seeing them. The real JRod in Iowa was a pretty cool character.

Back