THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Serious question here, if I end up having 1 to many beers Saturday night is there going to be anybody staying at the Super8 that could drive me and my Jeep back to the hotel? Just wondering.

Is there anything going on Friday night? I have no clue when I'm getting in but if I get in at a decent time I'll meet up with people.

Is there anything going on Friday night? I have no clue when I'm getting in but if I get in at a decent time I'll meet up with people.
Not sure but I think Bdubs is the last I heard, sure it all depends on what time people get to Ohio.

Not sure but I think Bdubs is the last I heard, sure it all depends on what time people get to Ohio.

OK, well if you guys do, can someone post it here :D? I got over 11 hours of driving so going out is quite ambitious but hey, you never know...

I just checked the weather again for you fellers, still looking cold in the AM War Eagle, dont take those pants back yet.

I just checked the weather again for you fellers, still looking cold in the AM War Eagle, dont take those pants back yet.
We should be ok as long as Mike stays away from the weather talk.

I grabbed another pair on the way home from work today. I now have 2, yes TWO, pairs of Golf pants.

We should be ok as long as Mike stays away from the weather talk.

hahaha

I grabbed another pair on the way home from work today. I now have 2, yes TWO, pairs of Golf pants.

Nice dude. You never know when it might get cold in Florida. We went down there once and JB told us it was going to be nice and warm. We all brought shorts. It was 100 MPH winds and barely above freezing. We havent been back since.

It's gonna be too cold sorry bowing out.

You too? I was in just 12 post ago but Im out now. Too dang cold for me.

hahaha

Nice dude. You never know when it might get cold in Florida. We went down there once and JB told us it was going to be nice and warm. We all brought shorts. It was 100 MPH winds and barely above freezing. We havent been back since.

You too? I was in just 12 post ago but Im out now. Too dang cold for me.

It does get cold down here every once in a while. And when it's cold and the wind whips in from the golf, it can be miserable. Not Ohio miserable, but miserable.

It does get cold down here every once in a while. And when it's cold and the wind whips in from the golf, it can be miserable. Not Ohio miserable, but miserable.

lol @ from the golf. Yeah you've checked out already. I hate when the golf winds whip in from anywhere haha.

Can't wait to see all you jokers again. Safe travels to all!

Have fun guys. These Tour Van Events are an absolute blast

lol @ from the golf. Yeah you've checked out already. I hate when the golf winds whip in from anywhere haha.
Damn swiftkey autocorrect.

Just got done packing, I'm ready to hit the road first thing when I get off work! Stocked up the bag with some balls and tee's, hopefully I don't need all the balls though lol.

I'm sure someone can help u out

I would advise not overdoing it and pulling a bullfrog

Some day u will make one of these

For sure I will. Just not in the cards this time. I will have a house full of people for my daughters Christening so it wont be so bad...haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

The Tour Van has been brought over to THP HQ. Smart Car is attached. Clubs are all on board (in complete mayhem).
Tomorrow I will bring my clothes and stuff on board.
All the electronics for the trip and we will be good to go.

oh man, i gotta clean the house!
the Captain of Team DotCom is coming to visit!!

I'm sure someone can help u out

I would advise not overdoing it and pulling a bullfrog
dude i played 3 rounds not using any of my own balls. Your just jealous.

Back