The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

The dishes.....are.....done. What a ride. I gave it my all so we shall see. No regrets, No I wish I would have done that..... and that feels pretty good even if it doesn't go my way. I wish the best to each and every one of you all that submitted a video for this wonderful event. I'll have more to say later I'm sure but what a special site this is to allow us the opportunity to actually be involved in this once in a lifetime event (or for others thrice in a lifetime!) I hope everyone enjoys watching them as much as I enjoyed making them.

I really do mean this for everyone........GOOD LUCK!!!

Gl to u as well nate

Finished baby!!!

No the waiting game will not be easy but it will be exciting!

I'd like to say now comes the easy part but I think most of us will not find the waiting game easy.

Good Luck!

I thought recording them was the easy part, we had say in the process. The waiting game will be the hardest part. Like my golf game, just a hit and hope.

I'd like to say now comes the easy part but I think most of us will not find the waiting game easy.

Good Luck!

Dude I am fired up!!

Yes, this waiting game will be an anxious one...can't wait to hear the names!

Guess we will just have to stay busy til the announcements begin.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

I am so fired up right now!!

Holy just saw that my bio video can be 1 min!!! That is 30 more seconds of awesomeness!!

Dude, that's like some One-T major league skimming right there!! hahahah

Thanks bro!! I hope we are teammates again if I make it!!

I second that....I would love to go to battle with you guys again!

Good luck to everyone!!

So did we ever get confirmation on whether there can be a videos thread started on Sunday Morning for everyone to post their videos so we can all see them??

Guess we will just have to stay busy til the announcements begin.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Easier said than done!

Dude, that's like some One-T major league skimming right there!! hahahah

I second that....I would love to go to battle with you guys again!

Good luck to everyone!!

So did we ever get confirmation on whether there can be a videos thread started on Sunday Morning for everyone to post their videos so we can all see them??

Agreed. I just had it in my head that each was 30 seconds.

I would be honored tee it up on your team again dude!

Well, it is official, I am going to have to miss the 2013 MC. Between moving half way across the country and buying a new practice it is just not in the cards for me this year. Good luck to everyone. I am excited to see these videos. It will be another great event!

This makes me sad, doc. I was hoping for some free dental work after media day :p

This makes me sad, doc. I was hoping for some free dental work after media day :p

You did videos, right?

Well I'm officially in!! So stoked to finally be able to try out for the Morgan Cup. The last two years have been great following the event, but I'm finally in a solid place to have a go at this.

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Well I'm officially in!! So stoked to finally be able to try out for the Morgan Cup. The last two years have been great following the event, but I'm finally in a solid place to have a go at this.

Good luck my friend. I am rooting for you.

Well, it is official, I am going to have to miss the 2013 MC. Between moving half way across the country and buying a new practice it is just not in the cards for me this year. Good luck to everyone. I am excited to see these videos. It will be another great event!
Sorry to hear man. I am in the same boat as you though. Maybe next year?!

Good luck buddy!

We are re-uploading. Went a different route, and frankly, I like it....alot. Even made a few "outtakes" just for everyone. Fun times in front of a camera, I love it!

Yeah this wont be in the cards for me this year either but I can't wait to see the videos and the teams!

This will not make my submission videos, but this is what happened when I was brainstorming ideas. I think I found a new indoor practice method for the winter, and I don't have to retrieve the balls on my own!

Back