What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to the range. I'll probably knock out a few large buckets.

Yesterday I regripped my Si2 with a Superstroke slim and played golf...

Just finished another 18 this morning. My performance since August has been absolutely disgusting and there is no end in sight. I went from low 90's and quite a few 87/88 rounds (my goal was reliable bogey golf for this year) to 100 almost like clockwork. I had a 99 this morning with 37 putts which is abnormal, I'm usually in the 34-35 putt range but what is really getting me is lost balls. I've developed a slice that goes from my pitching wedge to my driver and I can't get rid of it. The only clubs I hit straight right now are 50-60* wedges. Ughhhhh......

You didn't.

haha, man, I hope it works out well for you.

Yes I did. Loved it to the tune of 37 putts..lol

I actually rolled the ball really really well with it, but my distance control with was terrible. for about the first 7 holes, I ran everything by at least 6 to 7 feet. Made most of the those come backers. If it is possible to say the ball rolled better than it was before I will say it did..

made 1 trip to golf galaxy and did some thping!

Going to get shaft fitted for my driver, 3W, and hybrid today.

fify keygan!

This one is still stock finish. Although as fast as it seems to be getting scratched up on the bottom there is a chance that it will get custom finished, but right now its stock..

Yes I did. Loved it to the tune of 37 putts..lol

I actually rolled the ball really really well with it, but my distance control with was terrible. for about the first 7 holes, I ran everything by at least 6 to 7 feet. Made most of the those come backers. If it is possible to say the ball rolled better than it was before I will say it did..

Ouch dude.. How'd the feedback change from the stock to the SS? I found mine to be incredibly muted after putting that monstrosity on it.

made 1 trip to golf galaxy and did some thping!

One trip, or trip number 1? hahaha

Haha looks like the couch didn't have much say.

Played 18 and spent some time on THP.

Dude, you are so single. No married man could ever pull that off.

Epic. When I was younger and heavily into motocross, I kept 2 sick MX bikes in the living room behind my couch because I had a car and three other bikes in the garage and they wouldn't fit.

Oh the things we could do before we had kids....

I had a short range session and played 9 holes afterwards. First day of B. Asha testing.

Finished filming my MC footage.

Drove >9 hours to attend a Tour Van stop in Ohio.....

Went over to the putting green for 1.5 hours to get some work in.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1350700803996.jpg

BWI range earlier today.

Sent from my Little Robotic Tether.

Daydreamt of lining up a short wedge shot onto an easy pin placement at this golf course I drove by today (I wasn't actually the one driving) Man...what's a vacation with no golf clubs?!?!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back