The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my grandpa always said: why be ties down to one tree when there is a whole forest out there.

Either way, live as much college single as possible :D

Heck yeah dude. That's the route I'm going.

Well, Joy turns to disappointment. I was very happy last night because I asked out one of my good friends and she said yes. BUT, I find out this morning from one of my really good friends that he asked her out 3 days ago and they were going on their second date tonight. She says she panicked and just didn't want to be mean. Oh well, it was my fault. I always find a way to be late to the party. I think I need to go play a round today and skip my 6PM class.

Dude rejection is a part of college. I found a girlfriend my freshman year, thought she was going to workout and we brokeup. Then I found a girlfriend my sophmore year and we have been together for 3 years, minus a couple weeks earlier this year.. Sometimes being single is better dude. I kinda wish I would have been during college

Math is good with a study partner..

Spoiler
Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the le....., and multiply!

Well, Joy turns to disappointment. I was very happy last night because I asked out one of my good friends and she said yes. BUT, I find out this morning from one of my really good friends that he asked her out 3 days ago and they were going on their second date tonight. She says she panicked and just didn't want to be mean. Oh well, it was my fault. I always find a way to be late to the party. I think I need to go play a round today and skip my 6PM class.

Well, that sucks. I got shot down a couple weeks ago. Part of life I guess. Oh well, at least I still have the...

hand.png

4fe8daf247e94.png

hahahaha wow

Oh my gosh. I love you guys. You just made my day.

I busted out laughing when I saw that one, Seth's previous post was perfect timing to whip it out.

I busted out laughing when I saw that one, Seth's previous post was perfect timing to whip it out.

"Whip it out".....seriously after those two images. Rolling right now. Ha.

Wow, that is hilarious. Fantastic.

SO I get a new demo device yesterday and work and submit for it to be activated. Activated this morning, no big deal. After 20 minutes of it trying to activate, and then finally activating, it has had service for all of about 15 minutes over the last 3 hours. Effin 4G Sim Card is bad. Best part, my old 4G sim card, works fine. Why not just switch it over, well that makes to much sense so they send a new Sim Card with every new demo phone. So now I will be without a phone for probably 2 to 3 days while I wait for a new Sim Card. Best part of all this...the Sim Card they sent me, is a version that we had to send back from the stores, BECAUSE THEY WAS JUNK!!!!

Just an overall crap work day. Feel like flippin desks to feel better.

Just an overall crap work day.

This and the idiot's who drive here and how slow traffic is. The freakin I-95 in rush hour is faster than getting around up here.

Have been trying to get in touch with a very close friend of mine in the West Village of NYC to see if he's ok...no phones working...it's eating me alive right now.

Have been trying to get in touch with a very close friend of mine in the West Village of NYC to see if he's ok...no phones working...it's eating me alive right now.

yeah me too, I have a friend who works in NYC and lives in the Greenwich area, I hope they're alright, he said they were fine earlier today, but are probably out of power at the moment. They got it bad last time but they were safe just everything around them was crazy

Sorry to hear that, Nate. You know of any of his friends or family you could try to get in contact with?

Sorry to hear that, Nate. You know of any of his friends or family you could try to get in contact with?

Unfotunately no, he's the only contact in NYC I have.

Unfotunately no, he's the only contact in NYC I have.

My prayers are with your friend Nate. It sounds like all his communication lines are out of order.

Hang in there JN and Satch if they are without power the can't charge their cell phones. Keep trying our prayers are with you guy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back