2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three great guys there! Congrats all. So far just these nine will kill the Morgan Cup Threads.

It's a little long but it has a few clips leading up to 8 and then a few phone calls celebrating afterwards.

Thanks again for everyones amazing support in this thread, through PM's and more.

Love the continued creativity in each nights videos. Shows how truly diverse our community is. Congratulations to all three of you and I look forward to hanging out with all three of you.

Congrats to the winners so far.

Congrats you guys.

Buck, so glad you made it in. Time to represent the long knockers!

I don't want to take away from tonight's excitement but I FINALLY got my video onto my computer and uploaded after many hours of learning how to deal with massive S3 media files..

If you're patient or need some time to burn, I hope you enjoy.

Great video Canadan. I can tell you will do a great job at the MC. I was at the Ohio event Sat only and had the privilege of teeing it up with MikeDean, DDEC and griff. Had a great time with 3 outstanding individuals. I hope MikeDean and Griff get the nod. Being fairly new and just getting more involved after meeting some great people i am going to try to volunteer at the MC. I wish I had the chance to get to know you at the Ohio event but i'm sure our paths will cross at future events. Congrats again and good luck!

Congrats guys! Can't believe we're halfway there.

So Buckjob and WR ... separated at birth? (and Buckjob tossed into a black hole, which pushed him back in time 15 years) Ok ... maybe not.

Congrats Thainer, Buckjob and Dhill37! I'm looking forward to getting to know more about all of you over the next many (but short) months until the MC!

Dhill, what a great video there, but why don't you smile a bit more? :alien:

I just want to thank everyone again and if in haven't answered your pm, I will soon!!!!! Thanks all! Peace in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great video Canadan. I can tell you will do a great job at the MC. I was at the Ohio event Sat only and had the privilege of teeing it up with MikeDean, DDEC and griff. Had a great time with 3 outstanding individuals. I hope MikeDean and Griff get the nod. Being fairly new and just getting more involved after meeting some great people i am going to try to volunteer at the MC. I wish I had the chance to get to know you at the Ohio event but i'm sure our paths will cross at future events. Congrats again and good luck!

That means a lot Bert, thanks! Can't wait to tee it up with you in the near future, and great to hear you're interested in getting involved in the Morgan Cup as a volunteer!

I just want to thank everyone again and if in haven't answered your pm, I will soon!!!!! Thanks all! Peace in!

I bet you got swamped immediately lol congrats again

Whatever, I know you're just ignoring me! Hehehe

I think I can see you smile from Oklahoma Thain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever, I know you're just ignoring me! Hehehe

I think I can see you smile from Oklahoma Thain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're next big guy!

Thanks man, would definitely be cool to have some more Ohio thpers make it

More than I ever would've imagine!

that's awesome, thanks for replying mine lol I feel special :act-up:

Congrats to Thainer, Dhill, and Buckjob. Great videos! Nine deserving selections so far.

Well, there's always tomorrow. Gotta keep my head up. Man, I really hope I get in this thing...

Congrats to everyone who has been chosen already the current line up is a great group of players, and the amazing part is that all 9 are first timers, it's going to be a great to see them in action.

You all are in for an amazing year!

Don't get discouraged. They said that the order has nothing to do with whose was best, so any and all still have hope! Plus you still have a chance to be one of nine additional participants. Those are great odds for an opportunity like this.

Don't get discouraged. They said that the order has nothing to do with whose was best, so any and all still have hope! Plus you still have a chance to be one of nine additional participants. Those are great odds for an opportunity like this.

Lambo is right. We were lucky enough to be selected so far but the order is random. Good luck to everyone in the next 3 days.

At the end of the day, if someone doesn't get selected to play in the Morgan cup, they can still support the players, and the event by helping out at the event, showing their support for the teams, the sponsors and THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back