2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Beginning Sunday night, the selections will be announced for the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. This thread will act as the place that will host each of those announcements. Each night, 3 names will be announced and this 1st post will be updated with that information, along with their video submissions.

Before that, I want to take a minute to thank everybody for the excitement going in and the submissions that were made. Not everybody can be a participant in this great event, but you took the time to put it out there and let fate fall where it may. THP has gone with a selection process, that like last year, we believe is very fair and unbiased and we are excited about the journey that leads up to the event.

This year's event will be different on all accounts, and will be perfect for forum participation for those that are involved directly as well as those that want to follow along. If you do not get selected and want to be a part of the event as a volunteer, please send a PM to GolferGal and she will put your name on the list. More details to come on that as we move forward.

Day 6 Selections
mikedean441
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

arydolphin
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

JT723
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Day 5 Selections
wadesworld
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

IceyShanks
Spoiler
Bio - [video=youtube;WRBF-7Dc4V8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRBF-7Dc4V8&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Promo -

JConn
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Day 4 Selections
dcbrad
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Castor Hades
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Wicked Cool Bearded Man
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Day 3 Selections
Thainer21
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Buckjob
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo - [video=youtube;aTXBqyhAf-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTXBqyhAf-A&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dhill37
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Day 2 Selections
DDXU
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo - [video=youtube;YHX-0I9JHOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHX-0I9JHOg[/video]

Canadan
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Nate
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

Day 1 Selections
Lambro2
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo - [video=youtube;-NKPnRHwro0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NKPnRHwro0[/video]

Tadashi
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

White Rhino
Spoiler
Bio -
Promo -

The four captains have been kind enough to pass on a message to everybody.
Spoiler

Puttin4Bird
Spoiler

Ddec
Spoiler

War Eagle
Spoiler

Chunkylover77
Spoiler

Last edited:
Thoughts:

Great Video Jake!

Dean: Great points on the whole forum supporting!!

WE: Im ready for that rush! I know that horrible feeling too.

Chunk: Haha funny but true Chunk. Once again, the whole forum joining in the fun!

These are great. Bird showing the IOWA love, Dean sporting the great hat, War talking like his boss is outside his office, and Chunky going ham on disappointment.

Having chunky's last made it even better.

I so need to pull the trigger on my new iPhone. I hate that I can't see these videos until later...but thanks to the captains for taking the time to create (what I'm sure are) great messages to us anxious applicants.

Every time Jake shoots a video, its always like he's telling a secret to the whole world... I love his intro, it makes me smile every single time!!

Those were awesome. All four of you freaking rock.

Jake, IOWA! Chunky, you had me ROLLING. Dean and WE, well said gentlemen!

Good luck to everybody! Some good words from our captains there. Looking forward to enjoying the ride with you all.

Outstanding videos guys. Chunky that was fantastic.

Oh my, first 3 videos were solid messages and then we come to Chunky.

I saw the time and it was longer....as predicted.

And then it was awesome. That's my captain!! LMAO

Well done fellas. Chunky as always putting his own twist on it. Good luck to everyone.

Great videos from all the captains, I love the messages that are being put out by them!!

Chunky, you in particular have come such a long way on your videos... great job!!!

I don't know what it is about Chunk, but he cracks me up big time.

Great videos guys! You're really are bringing it as captains thus far, and I dig that.

Chunky is really good at sticking to a time limit:alien:

I loved all the videos. Great advice from the Captains.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Those were great el capitans. Chunky would make a very persuasive teacher....

Good luck to everyone single one of you, that submitted an entry and great job by all the Captains on your pre 2013 Morgan Cup address! Some important wisdom spoken by these four great guys :clapp:

Good videos guys, even better message.

Great videos guys. I can't wait to see who gets in starting on Sunday.

love War's honesty and Chunky puts out some of the best videos

Thanks for the supportive videos Morgan Cup Captains.

All of the messages are very sincere and I too hope that the forum members support all that are chosen to perform in this life changing Event.

Professor Chunky I like your formula that you've developed to bring much joy to all the forum members.

Chunky.....dude you are just a crazy little cartoon character. I love you bro.

Great videos to my fellow captains! Anyone would be damn lucky to be on one of your guy's team.

These videos were nice. It show the captains truly care. Capt Chunk, please bring your Mr. Rogers sweater to MB. It would be perfect for one on one pep talks for team Hackers. Dean knows a little something about those. :smile: Capt Chunk is right. Participation by the forum is what makes this event happen!

Great videos guys! Some great messages from Puttin, ddec, and War, and then there was chunky. HAHA! Looking forward to Sunday and its great to see so much support already!

Great videos everyone. Love the honesty and passion. Don't think there could be 4 better captains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back