2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great videos Wess!

Great promo Wess. The more I see these videos, the harder I'm sure it was to try to pick!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Ya I couldn't imagine, I wonder if they were Golfers.

Awesome job Wess!

Here's my videos. I was going to post some outtakes as well, but I forgot that I had deleted them after my wife started showing here friends on the iPad. They laughed at me a lot, but oh well. I do honor others decision to not post, but I had told myself from day one that these would get seen here on THP.

Good deal. Gotta love the USCG.

Solid work Wess!

Nice job with the videos wess

Wess: VERY solid videos man. Well done and thanks for posting!

I like that Bio Wess, lots of passion. Thanks for posting!

Great job Wess :clapp:!

Nice job Wess.

Dang Wess...those were solid!!!

Thanks Nate!

Awesome job Wess!

Thanks man.

Good deal. Gotta love the USCG.

I don't always like the last minute decisions they make, but Coast Guard has been good for me.

Solid work Wess!

Thanks man, maybe next year you can edit man....hehe

Nice job with the videos wess

Appreciate it dude!

Wess: VERY solid videos man. Well done and thanks for posting!

Thanks Cookie, that means a lot coming from you.

I like that Bio Wess, lots of passion. Thanks for posting!

Thanks Freddie, that was definitely the message I was trying to send.
Great job Wess :clapp:!

Thanks OG!

Great Vids Wess! Nate, you cracked me up again this year with the bloops, solid.

Just had a chance to catch up with the last 18 pages and I must say I am wow'ed with the quality of the vids that were submitted, all of them were really good. The extra vids showing joy and disappointment were awesome as nothing beats heartfelt emotion, that just goes to show the love everyone holds for THP.

I am one of the ones who have chosen not to make my vids public but probably for slightly different reasons. I only threw mine together on the last day as it was posted that very few entries had been submitted and I wanted to show support for THP and the MC. I did not have any help or much time so my vid was so bad that on the sponsor vid I was trying to show a couple of shots and had cut off my head, I called it the "mysterious headless golfer" it was pretty bad. My bio was short and to the point, I never expected to be picked and entered the vids as support. That is why I feel no disappointment in not being selected.

My congratulations to all who are MC 3.0 participants and my bro hugs to all who were not, I know this will be the best ever Morgan Cup as everyone will be doing all they can as participant or supporter to make it so.

Good vids Wess......maybe next year for both of us! Hope to see and meet you in MB as a volunteer.

Good vids Wess......maybe next year for both of us! Hope to see and meet you in MB as a volunteer.

Thanks bro. I'd love to be in MB, but I'll be on a big ol boat somewhere in the pacific.

Nate, the bloopers are great.

Wess, thanks for the sharing vids man, very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back