Science from Stockholm

ChrisGSZ

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a (retired) professor of sports science, with a lifelong interest in how the golf swing 'works'. I was a scratch golfer at age 17 and started a career i in pro golf. But I was drawn away from golf (and maybe I wasn't good enough....) towards sports science. Now, 40 years later, I have more time to play and I (just) hold down a a 6 handicap. I spent last winter (it's cold and dark in Stockholm...) doing a comprehensive review of the science behind the golf swing. It's just published. I hope to contribute some useful science to threads discussing technique. Looking forward to it...

Welcome to :thp: Chris. Looking forward to your knowledge.

Cool story. Looking forward to reading some of your contributions and welcome to THP!

Fantastic! Welcome to the best golf site on the internet! I'm sure you'll add lots to the conversation and friendly debate around here!

Welcome to the club! I have a few friends from Sweden that I went to college with and played tennis with. I traveled back home with them to Bastad, Sweden for a summer during the Swedish Open. What a great town and country you have and I love the people! Welcome again.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the family

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Sounds like you have lots of information to share. Maybe you can post a link to your study.

Welcome to the forum.

Science?

Welcome to thp

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Wow Chris, you really have stirred my curiosity as to reading your writings. Awesome intro and welcome to THP.

Welcome! Incredibly intriguing background!

Welcome to THP Chris

Welcome to THP !

Nice to meet you!!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the site! Can't wait to hear some of the knowledge you have to share!

Please tell us more about this book of yours.

Welcome!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome to THP. Looking for your hearing your thoughts on the golf swing.

Back