Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

Can we buy a vowel?

hmmmm. Just sounds huge! Cant wait but I will

So, this is only 10 days away. I'm intrigued.

Yes, ten days until what looks to be a huge announcement. I can't wait!

I wonder what this could be still. I also wonder how big it will be. I'm guessing huge with everything leading up to it.

That's my birthday.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big is a good so I'm excited to see what is shaking the tree :golf2:

12th is getting close, looking forward to finding out what the big surprise is!

I have my thoughts, but I'm sure I'm way off. I'll be looking forward to this announcement.

I have my thoughts, but I'm sure I'm way off. I'll be looking forward to this announcement.

Same here, when I try to guess it ends up being 10 times better

I am still 99 44/100% sure. We shall soon see!

Boy are you guys going to be sad when its just me being named supreme overlord of the spork and putter community on THP, huh? :alien:

Boy are you guys going to be sad when its just me being named supreme overlord of the spork and putter community on THP, huh? :alien:

Wonder what that makes buck?

It seems like 11/12/12 will never get here! I am really excited to see what will be going on!

Wonder what that makes buck?

Commander in chief of the state of Bettinardi of course. I can proudly say was trained well, that one. :alien:

In all seriousness though, I don't even have a clue whats up or any type of guess that I think would hold any validity at all. I'm excited though.

THP Europe, please, please, please. We NEED THP here in Europe.

Connection with Golf WRX??? That would be something HUGE

It's THP the Jet...duh

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Back