2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wondering if they'll try to figure out handicaps and divvy it up that way as well. Any which way they do it ill be thrilled to be added to any team and play for any sponsor.

What a great feeling to know that any captain or teammates I end up with will be perfect!!!! Love that!!

The team assignments are going to be really interesting. I wonder if the captains have any input into who they would want on a team, or whether it's completely random. I also wonder what is going to happen when guys that are from the same area and know each other well get put onto different teams. For example, the wonder twins or WCBM and myself. We're already going to see it with Nate and Cookie....if they ever play in a match against one another, I expect a 5-minute-long brohug on the first tee before the start of that match. :alien:

Teams are certainly going to be interesting. I would think those discussions will be taking place rather shortly.

One of these days I will be part of the discussions

Yeah. I don't want to face one of my friends in a match. That wouldn't be too fun. I do however, want to see the wonder twins square off against each other. That would be awesome.

Im wondering if they'll try to figure out handicaps and divvy it up that way as well. Any which way they do it ill be thrilled to be added to any team and play for any sponsor.

It wasn't done that way this year and it worked out pretty well.

Yeah. I don't want to face one of my friends in a match. That wouldn't be too fun. I do however, want to see the wonder twins square off against each other. That would be awesome.

I really don't care who I face come July. I expect we will all be great friends by the time that first tee shot is hit on Saturday.

I really don't care who I face come July. I expect we will all be great friends by the time that first tee shot is hit on Saturday.

Same here, its about so much more than that, I'm going to have a blast as always no matter how I'm playing or against who

I give 5 foot putts....you'll enjoy playing with me. Promise!

I'm anxious to find out what team I'm on, who my teammates are, and who I will represent, but at the same time, I couldn't care less. We have 4 potential captains, 4 great OEM's, and 20 awesome potential teammates, its going to turn out great regardless.

I'm anxious to find out what team I'm on, who my teammates are, and who I will represent, but at the same time, I couldn't care less. We have 4 potential captains, 4 great OEM's, and 20 awesome potential teammates, its going to turn out great regardless.

+1 to this. I'm so excited to get the process started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back