New Nike Driver 11.5.12

Question - if the swoosh is on the driver head, do you think it would be distracting to one that gets distracted easily? Kind of like the logo thing with the shaft and how people get the shaft designs placed at the bottom? That looks to be a pretty big swoosh if so.

I think so for sure. Which is why I dont think it will be on the head

Question - if the swoosh is on the driver head, do you think it would be distracting to one that gets distracted easily? Kind of like the logo thing with the shaft and how people get the shaft designs placed at the bottom? That looks to be a pretty big swoosh if so.

Can't wait for Tiger to blame the swoosh! :bulgy-eyes:

I just another picture in Instagram. The screw on the adapter looks the same but there seens to be different hash lines on the adapter. To me, it looks Nike made it two way like Titleist.

Sorry, dont know how to post pic from Instagram so hopefully someone can post it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All this marketing hooplah really is getting annoying.

Thank you for saying this.
It is beyond annoying. I think the word is insulting.
It happens every year. We know it is coming around this time of year. We know how marketing works. And somehow the golf media just seems to get excited every year like they have never seen anything like this before.

Seems like there is going to be a reveal today, but the driver won't be released until February. Sounds like an excellent chances to ge tthe club into the hands of some new staffers.

I want to see what Rors next driver looks like already. Sunday red time.

It's definitely 11-5 and I see no news on this red driver...

I was thinking the same thing.. Let's get this thing visible!!

Nike is west coast, they are still on the way to work...lol

Love new equipment coming out time of year. Hopefully THP has some in house pics of this bad boy.

Nike is west coast, they are still on the way to work...lol

But Nike golf is in Texas. Granted, they might be a little hung over trying to drink away the Cowboys.

It's just weird because we knew about RocketBladez at like 7AM that morning....

I can't wait to see this thing.

It happens every year. We know it is coming around this time of year. We know how marketing works. And somehow the golf media just seems to get excited every year like they have never seen anything like this before.

hmm....

Seems to be working. There is a lot of excitement for the reveal of this new big stick. (At least on the forum)

Why is this insulting? I quite enjoy this stuff, maybe its just the fact that I like new equipment, but I enjoy it

Why is this insulting? I quite enjoy this stuff, maybe its just the fact that I like new equipment, but I enjoy it

What's insulting is that "new equipment doesn't matter." "Old drivers are just as good." "It's the arrows, not the indian." "Fittings are pointless." "Forged feels better than cast."

And my new favorite, "Nike doesn't make good equipment, they're a shoe company."

What's insulting is that "new equipment doesn't matter." "Old drivers are just as good." "It's the arrows, not the indian." "Fittings are pointless." "Forged feels better than cast."

And my new favorite, "Nike doesn't make good equipment, they're a shoe company."

Dude stop posting stuff I agree with, this shouldnt be happening :alien:

I do happen to like their shoes though.....especially my TW 13's

Be curious about the driver, not about why taylormade did it at 7 am and how you want Nike now but it's not out yet but you want it now.

TT on iPad

What? I was just making an observation comparing the 2 companies. I was just curious as to why TM would release a club at 7AM while Nike will release it later in the day. I was contrasting not whining. I could care less as to when it is released, as long as it is released.

Back