He's probably got wall hacks on.. hahaha!

I don't know what my BlOps1 K/D was.. Probably not as awesome as I would have liked.
I tear it up in Call of Duty, dude. Love this game, but I get WAY too competitive with it.

I usually hover around 1.4 KDR

I'm gonna have to break out COD tonight and start practicing. It's been far too long

My username is sWiTz 07 by the way.

There is either a ton of cautious pessimism in this thread, or we are going to be terrible hahaha!

I hope Robman is a fan of going 25-5.

he can do that, while I go 5-25

I usually hover around 1.4 KDR
I usually hover around 1 K/D ratio. I am far too bored to try and camp to raise my K/D ratio. I rush into the fire fight when I should hang back. I also worry too much about leveling up the guns with the different attachments that are not good for my game. Running around with a sub with thermal scope is just crazy but when you need to level it up you have to suffer the games it takes to level it up.

I have sent a Friend Request to everyone who has posted their GT. ITS REEZY is the name btw

Someone should update the first post with everyones gamertags so it is easier to find everyone who wants an invite.

I think my K/D is around .3-.4 in MW3, I'm ecstatic if I get 20 or more kills. I am pretty much an extreme anti-camper, I run around A LOT, I guess I'm good for drawing fire for my teammates though. Ha

I think my K/D is around .3-.4 in MW3, I'm ecstatic if I get 20 or more kills. I am pretty much an extreme anti-camper, I run around A LOT, I guess I'm good for drawing fire for my teammates though. Ha

Play headquarters and get a KD of .3 but more points than everybody. That was always my plan.

I'm the opposite of you guys in that aspect. For the most part I stick to deathmatch/hardcore deathmatch. We'll occasionally play some hardcore search & destroy but not very often.

I just want to kill people....if there are missions, you guys take care of that, and I'll run around as a decoy

I'm pretty much stock deathmatch. Kill confirmed is okay.. Not a huge fan of domination or any of that stuff.
I like Deathmatch, really like Kill Confirmed, and usually play a ton of Domination.

I pretty much stick to ground war these days. Maps are too large for 6v6 games. Need more players each team to kill or be killed by!

Looks like I'll be nearly the only THPer on PS3 come next week...

I like the Nuketown map the most!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Back