THP Newsletter November Issue - 2013 Albatross Club, Forum Testing, Apparel and More!

Always a good read over breakfast.

Can't wait!! I hope the 2013 store item is my new favorite head cover

I love getting the newsletters!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to see the details in the Newsletter.

Bring it! Great reading fun stuff.

Awesome. Looking forward to this month's newsletter.

The November issue of the THP Newsletter will be hitting email inboxes tomorrow morning! This issue has lots of great information for 2013. If you aren't already signed up for the newsletter, it's totally free, and you can sign up here.

Issue to Include:
- 2013 Albatross Club
- 2013 Store Item
- Forum Testing
- Apparel Preview

That's a pretty awesome issue lineup. can't wait!

Sweet! Two THP things to look forward to tomorrow. The Newsletter and the pairings for Invitational #1!

Be a good read before heading out for a round!

Newsletter time at THP is my favorite time of the month and new 2013 Albatross Club info. Heck yes!!!!

I always enjoy these. Full of cool stuff, and makes my coffee that much better

Should come in just as I arrive to first class tomorrow morning.....perfect!

Psyched!!! More excited than election results, for sure!!!

Nice, looking forward to the new AC hat and finding out what the new store item is.

Always looking forward to the next newsletter!

Count me in for the Albatross Club again next year! And I can't wait to see the new store item!

This sounds like an amazing addition, can't wait to open the inbox tomorrow morning!

New Alby membership, noice. New items in the store, I likes it

Nice, looking forward to the new AC hat and finding out what the new store item is.

Big time. This is going to be amazing.

Whoo, more clothes to gander at! GG, you've really outdone yourself with the evolution of the newsletters :)

Looking forward to this one! Can I just go ahead and pay for my albatross club for the next five years now? Haha.

As the Geico pig would say..."Wheeeeeeeeeee!"

Back