2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get to experience all the holes during your practice rounds, once you start playing you will definitely want to cheer your team on when you finish
For sure! Nothing quite like having a gallery of teammates to watch you finish your match. You can feel them all pulling for you to hit a good shot. I love that!

For sure! Nothing quite like having a gallery of teammates to watch you finish your match. You can feel them all pulling for you to hit a good shot. I love that!
I'll be pulling for you to hit a bad shot.

Ill be rooting for both of you. I will want you to finish quickly since I will have closed you both out after 12

I definitely will want to go watch my teammates this year when I finish. Last time my first two matches went all 18, and then on Sunday TC and WCBM went to about 15 or 16 I think so we finished out, but I was also having a record round so I wanted to keep going and they wanted to cheer me on as I tried to set a PB

Ill be rooting for both of you. I will want you to finish quickly since I will have closed you both out after 12
I REALLY REALLY hope we can somehow figure out a captains match. I mean not because I'd waste all of you, but because it would be fun. :D
I know, Im a jerk.

You'll find something to do Sunday afternoon buddy!
You're not a jerk, you just like the spotlight. Haha, totally kidding!

I think Chunky likes that hot dog stand in Myrtle, he could go grab us some dogs while we finish our match.

Yeah! I'm kinda worried about whose team I end up on though!

TT on iPad

Dude no matter what your team will have to go up against Team Hackers so it won't matter

Yeah! I'm kinda worried about whose team I end up on though!

TT on iPad
Dude, no need to worry. All three captains would be lucky to have you.

Fify buddy.

Lets just think back to last year and how confident Jake was. Plus dang those hot dogs were a nightmare the next morning! A Captains match is a must!

Dude no matter what your team will have to go up against Team Hackers so it won't matter
I like you blind confidence, it's good be a blind squirrel every now and again.

Lets just think back to last year and how confident Jake was. Plus dang those hot dogs were a nightmare the next morning! A Captains match is a must!
Haha, I couldn't resist bud. Those hot dogs were tough the next morning but MAN they were delicious going down! A captains match would be awesome. We just don't know how it'll all play out yet in terms of format so hard to predict if it'll be possible or not. I think it would be a ton of fun though.

They find nuts every once and while

It worked out quite well for me last year. Back to the MC, don't want to turn this into banter...

It worked out quite well for me last year. Back to the MC, don't want to turn this into banter...
Thanks for steering it back.

Any advise for calming nerves you can pass along to the rookies?

imagesCATFKSCS.jpg
imagesCACP0C1J.jpg

imagesCA96UHLX.jpg
ddsfsd.png

Oh the possabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back