2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lucky that with my job it's very rarely 9-5 as I often have to work in the evenings so I'll have a block off in the mornings or evenings. I also joined a new club this fall that has a range plan included so I have no excuse to not at least get out there and hit a bucket or two.

I'm lucky that with my job it's very rarely 9-5 as I often have to work in the evenings so I'll have a block off in the mornings or evenings. I also joined a new club this fall that has a range plan included so I have no excuse to not at least get out there and hit a bucket or two.

That's great man, keep it up and I'm sure it will pay dividends

Can't wait to find out about teammates and captain. I've been to the range everyday this week and can't get thoughts of the MC out of my head as I'm hitting at flags. I feel like I'm back in elementary school shooting hoops or throwing a ball dreaming of doing it one day in the big leagues. Cool thing is my dreams in this case will be reality in July.

Just be sure those are quality with purpose buckets. Don't just beat balls to beat balls. Make that practice count and hit every type of shot out there.

Recap: stock shafts good, captains get their teams, thainer and JT will be bunking together, 5 lefties and we are all in the MC!

Looking forward to officially meeting all my team mates and hanging my team banner proudly.

I ran across this in the golf weeks destination golf edition. Very cool. I can't wait to see it in person.
7C88AC38-4A30-4A73-BA97-E298BE8191ED-7192-0000040251227BAB.jpg

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Ahhh, the 18th at Caladonia. What a beautiful sight.

Hoping (kinda) that a match I am in next year makes it that far! :alien:

There is a reason True Blue and Caledonia get so much coverage in magazines, they are just that awesome

There is a reason True Blue and Caledonia get so much coverage in magazines, they are just that awesome

And that's the hole we saw video footage of last night with jb and p4b throwing darts

Hey now I hit a decent shot in there too! lol

It looks like an amazing ending for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Hey now I hit a decent shot in there too! lol

Oh must have missed the commentary on that one...I do recall seeing another ball on the green, if that's urs...Congrats.

Other than the fact that the hole was just beautiful when we played it because the sun was setting as we got to 18, it was amazing to see JB hit his shot so close in such a moment. I missed that the video was posted again last night...but that whole match was my greatest golf memory ever. Great group of guys to play with and we just had a blast even though we all wanted to win. I know JB would have loved for that shot to put us away, but I think no matter how that match would have ended we all had a blast.

Sorry dude hahahhhaha - Just kidding bro!

Come on now Rhino. You know around these parts you're anything but irrelevant. I'd love to have you on my team.

Good luck everyone and I hope you landed where you wanted to. 3 great Captains so I don't think you can go wrong. This is going to be quite the adventure!

Good luck everyone and I hope you landed where you wanted to. 3 great Captains so I don't think you can go wrong. This is going to be quite the adventure!

HUH?!?!?!??!?!

yeah....HUH?!?!?

I was thinking the same thing, did I miss the teams.

some times I don't know what this little guy is talking about

I think Chunky just got everyone a little excited. haha Can't wait to find out the teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back