THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I am heading out to the course now to get some practice so MaryC doesn't have to drag me completely around the course. Maybe I will be able to help her on a few holes. At any rate, we will be having fun out there for sure.

No worries DD! We'll drag each other around the course and just have a good time. Been too long since we teed it up together and it will be good to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only two more hours of work to go, and I'm on the road. I'm so pumped about tomorrow. Drive safe everyone!

JB you explain it to me as I have arrived in Atlanta. Sun is shining the air is cool and I am ready to get it on

So excited and nervous at the same time. It is going to be a lot of fun!!!

Don't be nervous. We're going to be great. I only shanked three or four balls on the range yesterday, so I'm in prime form!

We certainly won't be lost with two lime green, flat-brimmed puma hats playing in front of us. You just know a pic of that is making it to the board this weekend.

For anyone coming to Atlanta today, the Golfsmith in Smyrna (NW Atlanta) is having a Titleist 913 fitting event this afternoon. I am going to try to make my way up there and take a few swings.

What time are you going?

Only two more hours of work to go, and I'm on the road. I'm so pumped about tomorrow. Drive safe everyone!

Ditto!

Just putting this out here now so that everybody knows about it and it takes a little less time to get organized on Saturday morning. We would like to get a group photo with everybody wearing their Bridgestone hat before tee off. I think it would look pretty cool seeing all 30 golfers with the hat on.

Gonna be a good looking picture!

Getting ready to hit the road towards Hot'Lanta. Drive safe everyone!

Dang. I wish I could go, but I got class at 1 :(

Guys,
I know people are excited about hitting the ATL, but lets keep talk about another brand's fitting and testing other brands equipment to the appropriate threads. Thanks.

Heading to my last meeting of the week! Then RDU airport, home to ATL with hopes of walking through my front door by 9pm.

Really REALLY need it to be Saturday so I can relax and have a great time with my THP family!

Travel safe everyone.

Sorry. I've removed and will add another thread.

Safe travels, everyone -- especially anyone arriving in Atlanta at 5:00 today. :banghead:

Holy smokes the weather couldn't look any better for tomorrow!

In other news, I'm glad my office is in the back because I'm certainly not getting anything done other than waiting on noon to get here so I can walk out the door!

Just got home from a trip to Myrtle Beach and caught up on all the excitement of this Saturday. Had a great time on Caledonia and humbled, as usual, on True Blue. You new Cuppers have a real treat in store for you. Will see the chiropracter tomorrow at 9:15 and really need tomorrow to rest this old body. But, I'm so looking forward to teeing it up with Gipper, Wade, and Jeff this weekend and I promise I'll be ready with all that I have in the tank. It will be great to see some of my old buddies and meet some new THP friends.

Gip, I'll be coming down 400 to 20 and plan to get to the course at about the same time. The weekend traffic isn't nearly as bad as during the week. We're going to have some fun Saturday.

The weather forecast is great, I expect Bear's Best to be in fine condition, but most of all it's the first THP Invitational. It will be epic! We're making history buddy.

When the group gets a look at us on the first tee there will be some emotion felt for sure. Fear? Maybe not! But, if its a handicap event, you always must fear the dots!

Getting ready to hit the road towards Hot'Lanta. Drive safe everyone!

Safe travels guys. Looking forward to meeting and teeing it up with y'all tomorrow. Gonna have fun at the 1st THP Invitational - historic event just as V.Man said!

Heading to my last meeting of the week! Then RDU airport, home to ATL with hopes of walking through my front door by 9pm.

Really REALLY need it to be Saturday so I can relax and have a great time with my THP family!

Travel safe everyone.

Mary - you have to get credit for traveling the farthest for this event: from ATL to LA then to Raleigh before coming home to a course in your backyard all in 5 days! Whew - by my calculator, I think you just added about 4000+ skymiles! :bulgy-eyes:
Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Safe travels home.

I got a late start going to be arriving super late tonight

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

It is beautiful today in Atlanta. Best weather we've had all week.

Is anyone there going to have a Razr Fit wrench I can use?

At the Delta Sky Club in RDU. My weekend has started!

asygusy7.jpg

Can't wait for Saturday to be sporting my Bridgestone hat for the inagural THP Invitational and teeing it up with old friends and new ones too.

Just finished my fitting at SeeMore, grabbing lunch and finishing the last leg of the trip. Should arrive 8pm or so. If any THPers want to get together for drinks tonight, let me know.

It is beautiful today in Atlanta. Best weather we've had all week.

Yep, 90 miles south of you I played in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. It got up to the low 70's here with no more than a 5 mph breeze, very nice.

Hitting the road!

Classes are done for the week and I'll be hitting the road soon! Can't wait!

Back