The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
French Canadians suck pretty hard too.

Richard and I had some INCREDIBLY fun nights in Montreal...incredibly friendly guys.

EDIT: That might sound a bit wrong...

Richard and I had some INCREDIBLY fun nights in Montreal...incredibly friendly guys.

hahaha, I see how that could be taken out of context hehe.

Lol, I loved Montreal the times that I visited.

Nope. That secures everything our nation believes about them.

I'm confused Thain...your nation believes that the guys are too nice?

My standing in history class has always been that since Napoleon the French can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. That just my opinion though. :alien:

My standing in history class has always been that since Napoleon the French can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. That just my opinion though. :alien:

Hahaha, you haven't seen an angry, drunk French Canadian "Bear" shouting at his ex? I have. It was scary. Oh my, two of his boys had to hold him back, he was about to flip. I'd take that guy with me in a fight, thank you!

The nice ones are gay and the rest of them are angry, and mean, and will only speak to you in French. Even when they know English.

Ah, I see....

Hahaha, you haven't seen an angry, drunk French Canadian "Bear" shouting at his ex? I have. It was scary. Oh my, two of his boys had to hold him back, he was about to flip. I'd take that guy with me in a fight, thank you!

Ah, I see....

See, Canadian is different. I'm talking France. That however is a frightening thing to think about JN. lol

For some reason I picture the big gay guy from American Wedding (the guy that was dancing at the gay bar) when you tell that story.

For some reason I picture the big gay guy from American Wedding (the guy that was dancing at the gay bar) when you tell that story.

Hahaha, not quite. He looked like a real life version of this (without the axe of course). Just jacked, bearded and wearing flannel.

OM23D00Z.jpg

The nice ones are gay and the rest of them are angry, and mean, and will only speak to you in French. Even when they know English.

I don't find Montreal to be like that at all, I really enjoy the city. The language thing can get more difficult further north, but I've spent time in Quebec City with no problems.

hahahahaha sad but true

I don't find Montreal to be like that at all, I really enjoy the city. The language thing can get more difficult further north, but I've spent time in Quebec City with no problems.

That's my limited experience as well. The company I work for has a plant in Becancour across the St Lawrence from Trois-Rivieres. I had a much harder time communicating up there, but as a travelling American, that is my fault, not theirs.

I never had issues in Montreal...but the thought made my mouth salivate at the thought of the steaks at The Keg.

My rant=Life

Why are ya'll arguing about French Canadians. French or not they are all a bunch of sissy, piss beer drinking hosers. AMERICA RULES!!!!

Thanks buddy. Literally have had no free time.

dang man that sucks, is it school or work? I hope everything else is alright for you though man

Why are ya'll arguing about French Canadians. French or not they are all a bunch of sissy, piss beer drinking hosers. AMERICA RULES!!!!

hahah yeah America rules!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back