Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

He might just do that, but he'll have a hell of a lot more trophies than anything coming out of Columbus.
Curse u sw!

Bama wins out including the SEC championship, they'll still play Oregon for the title I think

So....how far does bama fall??
Only enough so it looks good to outsiders but still close enough and keeps them in the national championship picture if the win the SEC title game.

Bama wins out including the SEC championship, they'll still play Oregon for the title I think

Nope. Not with 3 undefeated teams above us. Too much sec hate after last year.

Damn.

He might just do that, but he'll have a hell of a lot more trophies than anything coming out of Columbus.

We'll see. I think Meyer will have that team as contenders in 3 years or less.

4th. They'll be in front of UGA who sits 5th currently.
I think they drop to one spot behind UGa.

I would like to see a non-SEC National Championship.

Check out D2 or D3.

Unless some miracles happen in the next couple of weeks I think that's how it's gonna play out this year.

Hate to say this but: watch out for them kitty cats

Sent from my DROID X2

Johnny Manziel is pretty good....just sayin

Hard to believe that kid is a true freshman.

Not a chance if KSt doesn't lose.

They'll still find a way in. Selection will think K-State won't travel well or some weak excuse. Alabama and Oregon would make a bunch better game than Oregon and K-State.

FSU and Oregon would be pretty good I hear... :alien:

I would like to see a non-SEC National Championship.

Bama still may make the big Dance, I agree with SW that there is a lot of SEC hate around the country, but many (I am one) believe that they are still the best team in the country. They will get some support if they win big each of the remaining games.

All I'm saying is
pada5usu.jpg

Bama still may make the big Dance, I agree with SW that there is a lot of SEC hate around the country, but many (I am one) believe that the are still the best team in the country. They will get some support if they win big each of the remaining games.

Might be tough if 2 out of 3 of Oregon, kstate and notre dame stay undefeated

Liking what I am seeing out of my Dawgs.

Bama still may make the big Dance, I agree with SW that there is a lot of SEC hate around the country, but many (I am one) believe that they are still the best team in the country. They will get some support if they win big each of the remaining games.

I agree and think Bama's the best in the country. However, if K State, ND, and Oregon stay undefeated it will be hard to leave 2 of 3 of them out of the NC.

Oregon going to cover the 30.5 spread?....im inclined to say yes, but they rest their starters so much when they blow teams out in first half.

I love SEC football but if 2 of those 3 teams stay undefeated and Bama still makes it in to the NC I will be livid! If ND and K State both find a way to lose then yes, Bama deserves to go. It doesn't matter which team, I always want to see the SEC in a NC game, but not like that. I'm not a blind fan.

Liking what I am seeing out of my Dawgs.

It's basically a glorified scrimmage for UGA out there.

I can't remember the last time I didn't sit in front of the tv to watch this game. I watched kickoff and some of the first quarter but knew there was no point and watch Chizik seal his fate of being fired.

It will and should be impossible if two of the three remaining unbeatens stay that way. Manziel is an incredible player...my hats off to the Aggies tonight.

We'll see what happens the rest of the way. Bama still in SEC championship game with win against Auburn.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It's basically a glorified scrimmage for UGA out there.

I can't remember the last time I didn't sit in front of the tv to watch this game. I watched kickoff and some of the first quarter but knew there was no point and watch Chizik seal his fate of being fired.
Spend some time with the Mrs, cause after Tuesday it might be scarce in the evenings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back