THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Can't wait to find out how it all played out today.
Video recaps please?
Love it when THPers come together...

Damaikis/ncrowe won with a combined score of 164. Charlie shot his personal best. Well done young blood.

Josh and Morgan took some great pics of everyone. Sure they will be posted.

Congrats to ncrowe and my lefty bro Damaikis!!! Nice going.

Had a blast today playing with Johnboy and meeting many other THPers. If an invitational is within easy travel distance you have to go! Fun times!

Congrats to the winners, a pretty awesome prize!

Congrats dudes!

Congrats to the winners!

Had so much fun today playing with DHill, Donne, and Freddie. What a perfect day for golf. Love that D won with a PB. I need to get down to True Blue!

Damaikis/ncrowe won with a combined score of 164. Charlie shot his personal best. Well done young blood.

Josh and Morgan took some great pics of everyone. Sure they will be posted.

Congrats on the win guys! And shooting a PB! Way to go!

I had a great time today! Awesome round with ncrowe, JT, and OG. All great dudes and just a blast.

Thank you so much to JB and GG for organizing this one and thank you to Bridgestone for sponsoring it. The hats are great and I'm happy to get some of the best golf balls on the market!

I talked to JT today and it looks like we're all in for Invitational #2 at True Blue! I can't wait!

Love hearing it Dam. Can't wait

Congrats to Damaikis/ncrowe for the win of the First ever THP invitational....that's pretty cool right there and Charlie shooting a PB....great job!

I had a great time today! Awesome round with ncrowe, JT, and OG. All great dudes and just a blast.

Thank you so much to JB and GG for organizing this one and thank you to Bridgestone for sponsoring it. The hats are great and I'm happy to get some of the best golf balls on the market!

I talked to JT today and it looks like we're all in for Invitational #2 at True Blue! I can't wait!
Congrats on the win...see you in december

Simply an awesome day. A truly beautiful course that was in fantastic shape. Pace of play was kind of rough, but it would have been so much worse had the company not been so fantastic. Tadashi, Chunky, and Dhill are awesome people,and even though I had never personally met Ken or Derek, it was like we played together weekly. The Morgan Cup is better off having those three individuals amongst the participants.

One more time, I want to thank Freddie, Josh, and Morgan for taking the time and effort to put today together for us, as well as thanking Bridgestone for providing the hats and balls for all of us as well as the prizes for the winning team.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Played with three fantastic guys, Donnie, Derek and Ken (finally) we had a great time and some good laughs. It was great seeing everyone and having so many MC under one roof, so to speak. Bridgestone rocked it with hats and balls, THANK YOU!
JB and GG were gracious as always, great people to hang out with. The first THP invitational was great as well as the course. Next month at True Blue will be a blast. Thanks to everyone that came out and made today awesome. Hop everyone gets home safe and sound.

I played with JT723, Damaicas, & ncrowe83. A great bunch of guys who I would tee it up with anytime. Damaicas shot his PB and was striking the ball beautifully all day. I was fortunate to see adwillingham shoot his PB at the Atlanta Tour Van stop in October and again today, when Charlie shot his at the Atlanta Invitational! How cool is that :thumb:

Thanks to JB, GG and tadashi for putting on one heck of a fine event :clapp:. You guys heading to the Myrtle Beach Invitational in December, are in for a treat!

Oh yea and congrats to Damaicas & ncrowe83 for taking the title today! You guys played great and took us all to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Big win for Dam and ncrowe! First ever invitational win, pretty special. Sounds like it was a great day minus the almost six hour round.

What a great day of golf--perfect weather, great course and good friends. Jeff Spicloli, Wadesworld, Gipper and myself had a good time even though we didn't really have our A game. Jeff Spicoli, however, did introduce us to the long ball. The lad can really pound the ball. On our first drive, he hit one over 330 yards down the middle. He and Wade were playing from the Blues and Gipper and I, being old enough to be their granddaddys, hit from the whites. I hit my A drive right down the middle and was still about 100 yards behind him despite the difference in the tees. That was fun to watch all day. Thanks to my playing partners for a great round of golf. And thanks again to JB and Morgan, Bridgestone for sponsoring, and Freddie for all his work. I flat had a great day.

Congratulations to Damaikis and ncrowe for winning this event!!! Glad to see everyone had a good time!!

Well, thanks to Dam and his pb round today, my first THP event turned out to be a win! Had a awesome round with Dam, JT and OG. After cruising the forums for a while and thinking this was a pretty cool place, I finally decided to try and get more involved, and thank goodness I did. The best way I know to describe THP and everyone involved is simply with one word, passion. To see the effort JB and GG put into coordinating these events, the distances people travel to play a round a golf with random people they met on the internet!?, the support of amazing sponsors, I simply don't know how to better describe it other than pure passion for a far a game that finds a way into a person's soul, consumes said soul(sometimes to a fault), and brings complete stranger's together for a great time. Thanks again to THP, Bridgestone Golf, Bears Best and everyone else that had a hand in putting this together. It was my first but certainly won't be my last. Big thanks to Dam for going low!!!! OG you will be hearing from me soon, look forward to coming down and checking out your new home course.

Playing today with Tadashi, Adwillingham, and Chunky was just awesome. It was my first THP event and I may not have played my best but I had the best time. It was a real blast.

Congrats to the inaugural Invitational winners!

Well, thanks to Dam and his pb round today, my first THP event turned out to be a win! Had a awesome round with Dam, JT and OG. After cruising the forums for a while and thinking this was a pretty cool place, I finally decided to try and get more involved, and thank goodness I did. The best way I know to describe THP and everyone involved is simply with one word, passion. To see the effort JB and GG put into coordinating these events, the distances people travel to play a round a golf with random people they met on the internet!?, the support of amazing sponsors, I simply don't know how to better describe it other than pure passion for a far a game that finds a way into a person's soul, consumes said soul(sometimes to a fault), and brings complete stranger's together for a great time. Thanks again to THP, Bridgestone Golf, Bears Best and everyone else that had a hand in putting this together. It was my first but certainly won't be my last. Big thanks to Dam for going low!!!! OG you will be hearing from me soon, look forward to coming down and checking out your new home course.

Good summary for your first THP outing! Nathan is a super guy who hits the ball a country mile :golf2:. For folks that have never been to a THP outing his post ^^^^^^^^ perfectly describes how things can turn out. Now I have another golfing buddy from Georgia. :thumb:
Looking forward to seeing ya soon.

I forgot to add a very special Thank You to Bridgestone Golf, for sponsoring the Invitational :clapp:. I hit the ball so many times today, that my brain went to sleep :bulgy-eyes:

What a fantastic day at a fantastic golf course and with great people. I played today with Butters as a partner LargePhil , JSkittles 3 great guys and excellent THPer's . Phil keep the sweet looking swing, Skittles if you keep hitting that driver like that you will have to move to the tips dude , You killed it all day. Butters you are a great guy and it was a pleasure parterning up with ya' . Sorry i couldn't match your 2 great birdies (with a 3 footer to the flag on #11 great shot enjoy the dollars..ha,ha,) and help the team more,but when I 3 putt everything all day I wouldn't be much help to any partner.

The whole day was perfect from meeting THPer's I haven't got to meet to spending time at the chipping green with OG , the guy is a hoot people and just fun to be around. Finished off with a great dinner and good conversation. Thank you to Bridgestone for sponsoring the event with hats and balls and a fantastic Prize for the winners. JB and GG you guy's are great and are doing great things for the sport , keep it up and THP will be huge . Freddie fantastic job on your part with the course and dinner arraignments, good luck in the Morgan Cup guy your turn to captain HAS to be around the corner in a future Morgan Cup. I also enjoyed watching your dad (wanderer) on the range stripping drives down the middle.

To the winners a HUGE congrats to you guys . Damaikis way to win with a PB dude and on those greens sshhheeezzz way to go , Ncrow it was a pleasure meeting you to and congrats guy ya'll rocked it today.

Back