Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! 64* sunny with a little wind.

Screw it. I'm going to go walk a few holes and hope that the flood gates don't open.

Posted via tapatalk.

Screw it. I'm going to go walk a few holes and hope that the flood gates don't open.

Posted via tapatalk.

That was sort of a terrible idea.

Posted via tapatalk.

Hahaha. I'll never learn. I don't mind getting wet, but it's a pain to drag everything in to dry it out.

Posted via tapatalk.

Hahaha. I'll never learn. I don't mind getting wet, but it's a pain to drag everything in to dry it out.

Posted via tapatalk.

Poor some uncooked rice over yourself!

Step ahead of you. Posting from a bag of rice as we speak.

Posted via tapatalk.

Had a pretty nice day today. High 50's-low 60's, mostly cloudy with not much wind. It was real foggy at the start of the round but cleared up as the round went on.

perfect today but i could only play 9

Absolutely wonderful day in SNJ, felt like spring out there.

I maybe done 18 with the wind chill this morn. 34 for the high maybe this week end 50 we will see ????

its crappy outside... like really crappy

going to get some low 50's this weekend, hoping to take advantage of it for at least 1-2 rounds

Teeing off later this morning, should be in the mid 50's by then. Not at all bad!

I look for 6 degrees celcius ... So, about 40. Golf is still fun at that, and if you carry your bag you warm up quick enough to give it a go. Below that, and it's a slog (not that I still won't go!)

I don't mind the cold or the rain itself, but playing a course that has lakes in the fairway can be a bit much sometimes. Pouring here right now :(

Here is the yearly snowfalls for Kansas City since 1980. (Recorded at Kansas City International airport)

Hope this year is like last year!

kcsnowfallsince1980_zps7ce60d9f.jpg

Wasn't expecting any golf today, then after breakfast there was no rain and it was warm for the season so I headed to the club, joined a group, and headed off. On hole 4 it started to sprinkle, on hope 5 it was raining hard, and by hope 6 it was blowing wind fast from right to left and raining even harder. My drive blew way left on 6 and I had to chip out, then stuck a gap wedge to the green and made a great 15 footer downhill in the storm so save par an quickly ran off the course, into the mens club, and loaded up on beer.

47* at tee time, 64* when finishing. Partly sunny, minimal winds.

Going to wait until its around 35 before I head to the course. Supposed to reach the 50's sometime today. Good day for walking.

Posted via tapatalk.

It's 46 with a high of 50. Not too bad except for I don't think the suns gonna come out today.

Pretty overcast here in OBX with the weather in the 50s but damn windy hope it improves for the round tomorrow.

Sent from my TF101 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Will be in the mid/high 60s when we go out today!! Will be in the 40s back home!!:drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back