Show Off Your Putter Collection

Nice CH, those NC putters look awesome

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Thanks. I plan to add a another NC, SeeMore or an Odyssey in 2013 for sure ( :) ), but also looking to expand to a Scotty (Newport or Del Mar), maybe one Betti more and I'd love to get me one of those Whitlam / Gauge Design putters. But we'll see how it goes.

I would kill for that black Kombi..
400371_10150616894928945_1735323586_n.jpg

castor nice collection. how do you like the sub 30 NC?

castor nice collection. how do you like the sub 30 NC?

I do like it, it feels good and quite firm. But I've been playing a lot with non-insert putters, as in my Betti, and only a few odd putts with the sub-30 I got it just a while back, and as the season is over I can't take it out, just indoor putting for now. I will take it out more during the spring tough.

Yeah I'm interested to see them in the Morgan cup this year. Never owned one but I've heard good things.

The heads are all on backward. You are standing on the wrong side of the ball.

Here is my meager collection. A Scotty Big Sur 49" putter, Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 20 35", Odyssey WH 2 balls 43", and Scotty Cameron SS Newport 2 34". I'm probably picking up a 35" GoLo on my way to work tonight and I've got my eye on another NC 43" belly to add but haven't decided to pull the trigger on it yet.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

I'm going to be starting my putter collection soon and I have fallen in love with the #9 style of putters.

Any suggestions?

I am really digging that sub 30. Laguna style (or whatever style that actually is). Nice collection man!

Thanks Canadan. I don't putt well with insert putters but the style of the NC's just looks good to me so when I find them for a decent deal I try to pick one up. I doubt I'll ever rival the selection of some people here but I try to buy putters to keep my club hoing to a minimum hahaha.

Meh. I much prefer the Piretti Forza myself both on look AND feel (sound).

http://www.pirettigolf.com/store/forza-midnight-black/

Should have kept that one, I really should have.

I loved the feel of the black series man.. That was a putter I should have kept in the stable. Rocking the #4 here and there, but that #9 was excellent in my books.

Plus, it can definitely be had on the cheap right now.

Thanks Canadan. I don't putt well with insert putters but the style of the NC's just looks good to me so when I find them for a decent deal I try to pick one up. I doubt I'll ever rival the selection of some people here but I try to buy putters to keep my club hoing to a minimum hahaha.

haha, it's whatever works for you man.. I usually buy my fourth, post pics, and then sell two almost immediately.. It's a process.. I'm hanging out with three right now to avoid that!

I loved the feel of the black series man.. That was a putter I should have kept in the stable. Rocking the #4 here and there, but that #9 was excellent in my books.

Plus, it can definitely be had on the cheap right now.

+1 for the Black Series, great feeling putter, ball rolls true off of it for me, my first and and to this point only milled putter

Meh, I thought hey were ok, not life altering. Certainly nice for an OEM milled putter, much nicer than a Scotty IMO. But, I'm just in love witht he Piretty Forza, best #9 style I have ever owned or rolled.

haha so glad I went hunting for that review Jman, checking out the pictures for the second time and there's no doubt it is/was a beautiful putter.

Hey Jman, go to Pirettigolf.com, click on OUR CRAFT, and read the second sentence of LIGHT ON THE LOFT.

lol

Ya that putter will be man here shortly after I figure out my irons debacle. I just love #9's dude, my stroke is money for heel shafted putters.

Back