SeeMore Putters Thread

I just wanted to give SeeMore a big shout out today. I felt my headcover was a little too worse for wear, after only a short period of time. Shot them a message and Jim G, shot me an email in less than an hour offering to send me a couple replacements. I said 1, was more than enough, and really appreciated. Well when i got home today I had a SeeMore box in the mailbox with a replacement headcover for my putter, and a hat to cover Frank's head as well. It looks great!

Thanks SeeMore!

That is awesome. They are a top notch company for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Great to hear Frank. I picked up both of my Seemore's used and unfortunately they didn't come with Seemore head cover's. The Si3 I'm squeezing an old Scotty cover on that one and use a THP Citrus cover to advertise THP while on the course. I'm really liking both of these babies.

Last edited:
Picked up 2 more SeeMore's via the bay, m3 and Si3. Currently going through putter roulette to find out which one I like best. I sent an email to SeeMore (John) and he's going to run me through a fitting on Friday at their HQ. Cannot say enough about SeeMore and their customer service...Bravo!

Please post a summary of your fitting session - would really like to get the low-down.

i want to try one so bad but all the "dealers" in hawaii dont have them in stock to try and on a single military income and a family cant afford to order one and not like it

i want to try one so bad but all the "dealers" in hawaii dont have them in stock to try and on a single military income and a family cant afford to order one and not like it
Which are you looking for? You can find them on eBay for less than $50.00 if you really want to just give one a try.

Which are you looking for? You can find them on eBay for less than $50.00 if you really want to just give one a try.

well thats what i mean its not as much as to just try but to game for good i like the pcb series but cant find many used ones on there might just have to wait till january after i come to orlando and then move to louisiana

I just wanted to give SeeMore a big shout out today. I felt my headcover was a little too worse for wear, after only a short period of time. Shot them a message and Jim G, shot me an email in less than an hour offering to send me a couple replacements. I said 1, was more than enough, and really appreciated. Well when i got home today I had a SeeMore box in the mailbox with a replacement headcover for my putter, and a hat to cover Frank's head as well. It looks great!

Thanks SeeMore!

Pics man!!! PICS!

Picked up 2 more SeeMore's via the bay, m3 and Si3. Currently going through putter roulette to find out which one I like best. I sent an email to SeeMore (John) and he's going to run me through a fitting on Friday at their HQ. Cannot say enough about SeeMore and their customer service...Bravo!

I dig it. I enjoyed the play by play of these acquisitions and can't wait to hear how your trip to SMHQ goes!

I am convinced after just putting practice. I read and viewed putting technique of seemore and today, I was putting really well. I can really trust the hidden red dot and put. My lady also who is just starting to golf sets up with the ball right at the center and was able to understand the hiding red dot technology.

Q1: on the back stroke, I like to keep my putter squared to the ball and a smudge of red can be detected. It's also the same on the follow through. Is this okay? This is my putting stroke and I don't want to mess with it.

Q2: My lady is needs 30-31 length and the second fgp is 36. Cutting that much off shaft - is that okay?

Q3: I want to try adding more weight to fgp. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was rolling putts last night trying to narrow down the list of putters to take to Myrtle Beach for the invitational in December.
I'm taking a liking to the Si3 so far as compared to the FGP it seems to roll the best for my stroke. I guess the face balance on the Si3 just works better for me.
Time to get outdoors and see how the Si3 handles the real turf.

That's awesome.

Too bad I'm heading down to Atlanta for the invitational on Friday or I could have met you at a course just down the road from SeeMore for a round to try out that new putter.

Don't take this the wrong way as I'm very thankful for your service, but how could you afford the Scotty then which are much more than the SeeMores? Maybe sell the Scotty after you buy a SeeMore?

Picked up a seemore a few weeks ago. I'm only a handful of rounds in, but I'm liking the progress. Still getting used to the weight difference between that and my old putter, so I've been leaving a lot of longer putts 5-6 feet short. I can tell a great difference though on shorter putts.

Don't take this the wrong way as I'm very thankful for your service, but how could you afford the Scotty then which are much more than the SeeMores? Maybe sell the Scotty after you buy a SeeMore?

I got the scotty for 70 bucks used after I traded my odyssey that's how

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

rolled a SI2 last weekend for the first time. Loved the feel off of the face. Couldnt get a good gauge as to how I was doing with it as Golf Galaxy's putting green sucks. Might have to pick me one of these up if I end up getting a birdieball to try out this winter.

How's the M3 look? I want to give it a roll in a bad way.

So I did a static fitting online, it puts me at 35" and 70*. For those that have had a SeeMore fitting, any loft/lie adjustments from standard which I was fit to doing the static fitting? I may go buy one tomorrow.

So I did a static fitting online, it puts me at 35" and 70*. For those that have had a SeeMore fitting, any loft/lie adjustments from standard which I was fit to doing the static fitting? I may go buy one tomorrow.

VA Vince - call or contact us if you have any questions. Happy to help.

VA Vince - call or contact us if you have any questions. Happy to help.

Thanks, I did call in September. I can not remember the guy's name but he recommended the SPI at Golfdom in Tyson's Corner Va. Its just tough to find the time to drive out there so I was after anyone that has done the static and a fitting with an SPI to see any differences. Thanks again for the response.

Thanks, I did call in September. I can not remember the guy's name but he recommended the SPI at Golfdom in Tyson's Corner Va. Its just tough to find the time to drive out there so I was after anyone that has done the static and a fitting with an SPI to see any differences. Thanks again for the response.

gotcha! let us know if we can help in the future.

My M1 private reserve was treating me right today, 30 putts, 6 one putts and four birdies plus few more birdies missed. I just love my SeeMore putter, it breeds confidence, just get up and hit and it rolls to the hole.
My FPG is on standby while I enjoy the M1 honeymoon. 60 degrees in Chicago tomorrow means another chance to roll it.

Last edited:
I extended my SB2 from 34" to 36" yesterday, and had it in play today. I loved the added length, as it allows me to stand more upright at address and have a good shoulder rock that lets me get the ball on my right line.

I had been previously fit to a 35" putter, and still grip the 36" putter at the same area I did previously, but the longer shaft just seems to give me a nice balance when I take the putter back and putt through the ball.

Pondering X3 or Sb2. Really wish there was a deep milled version of either of these.

Gah I just remembered that I didn't rummage the Tour Van for an SB2

Gah I just remembered that I didn't rummage the Tour Van for an SB2

You have to remember to make a list, Chunky. Otherwise you forget the important things.

Back