Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples new earbuds or ear pods, whatever they are called, are phenomenal. If you are extremely active, they won't stay in that we'll, but for just casual use they are some of the best I have used.

Can't say I agree. I know its probably something that is different for everyone but I've listened to Tracy's a couple times and I don't see it. To me they sound similar to the old ones just redesigned. Not bad for something that comes with the phone but I'd still replace them with something that sounds and fits better. Just my .02 though.

Can't say I agree. I know its probably something that is different for everyone but I've listened to Tracy's a couple times and I don't see it. To me they sound similar to the old ones just redesigned. Not bad for something that comes with the phone but I'd still replace them with something that sounds and fits better. Just my .02 though.

I'm with you as I don't like them as a whole. I like a richer sound from my headphones so I have bought a premium pair. However, for 19 bucks you really can't go wrong with those. In that price category I'd say they are fairly "top-of-the-line".

I'm just about ready to call Sprint and ask them where's my damn JB upgrade!

Try through Kies.

EDIT: Sorry just saw your other post.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Finally got my amazon order..

The Anker external battery, currently powering up my S3 (awesome).

and a speck case. I'm digging it too -- kind of a tapioca green with grey outlines. Good stuff.

and a speck case. I'm digging it too -- kind of a tapioca green with grey outlines. Good stuff.

Is it the speck hard case?

Is it the speck hard case?

Yeah buddy. It's this one:

images

Lame.. Spoken like a Stricker loving khaki wearer.

I saw ur original reply...lame..

Props for at least attempting a comeback

Green tapioca ftw

Why would you waste your time using those. They are crap. Buy some real headphones man.
Anyone know if im just extremely unlucky, or apple makes crappy earbuds? My earbuds that come with the itouch 4 have good sound, but they blow out way too easily, and i hardly ever have my music up that high. Tonight my 3rd pair of them blew out. When i go to get my replacement set, should i get more apple, or something else? The best buy i go to doesnt have a great selection, and horrible customer service, but i have my warranty through best buy..

Last edited:
I saw ur original reply...lame..

Props for at least attempting a comeback

Green tapioca ftw

How's doing absolutely nothing at the inlaws? Whipped. Whippy whip.Maybe some whippy dip for dessert?

Don't hate on my purchases that look similar to the colours utilized for at least a couple Morgan Cup logos -- They were my muse.

Hahahahah

Don't feed the electronics trolls War! :alien:

Solid battery. You should atleast get 2 days of heavy usage. I couldnt deal with the extra bulk in my skinny jeans :D

Why would you waste your time using those. They are crap. Buy some real headphones man.
Because if they come with the ipod, and they have good sound, why not? They just have horrible build quality..

I played with the Note 2 at Best Buy for a minute yesteday. I want. I will have.

I want that Nokia Lumia for some reason. Not sure why.

Come to me Mr. Surface....You will be mine.

Solid battery. You should atleast get 2 days of heavy usage. I couldnt deal with the extra bulk in my skinny jeans :D

Yeah I hope thats the case... I don't need it that badly but I love having it just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back