Stacy Lewis Wins 2012 LPGA Player of the Year

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
She is the 1st US player in almost 2 decades to win the award.

Good for Stacy. She's a tough competitor.

Kevin

That's great! She has played good this year.

That is pretty sweet!

Congrats Stacy.

She really had a good year, congrats to Stacy.

Great year capped off with a player of the year award. I like the way the LPGA has a defined system for player of the year.

Congrats to Stacy!

Good for her. I like watching her play.

Way to go Stacy. Go Hogs!!

That is awesome. Way to represent the USA Stacy!

sweet! Well done, Stacy!

Good for her, and great for US Women's golf. She is such a sweetheart yet fiery between the ropes.

Hopefully she plays well in Naples this week :)

Congratulations to Stacy!!!

That's awesome! I'm a big fan and have loved seeing her drive and passion over the last few years. It seems like just 12 months ago no one would have expected her to have a chance at this.

This is great for the ladies of the USA according to the beholder of all truths (wiki) this is the first time since 1994 that's incredible.
Congrat's to Stacy

Good for her, Congrats Stacy

USA...USA...USA...USA...USA...USA...USA...USA...USA...USA...USA...USA... !!!

Way to go Stacy !!

How awesome is that! Congrats to Stacy!

That's awesome! I'm a big fan and have loved seeing her drive and passion over the last few years. It seems like just 12 months ago no one would have expected her to have a chance at this.

I'm wondering if the fact that she has been training with the Aimpoint green reading system has made the difference. I've read that she has improved quite a bit in putting. I would think at her level, that's where you must be the best to win.

KB i am so close to taking that class with David Orr. I need to learn to read a green

It's good to see this young talent reaching high levels. Great job Stacy

KB i am so close to taking that class with David Orr. I need to learn to read a green

I hear it helps a ton. I wouldn't invest the money (unless I hit the lottery) but I sure would if I was at her level.

Greensboro National Golf Course has offered that class twice now I just haven't been able to part with the money to do it....might be worth a serious ponder though

Back