Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

So what's the definition of mid-morning? Can't wait now that the day is finally here.

Would everyone judge me if I said I told my boss I wouldn't be in until 11 because I didn't want to miss this? Lol

so I may have just pushed a 10am meeting to this afternoon cause I didnt want to miss the announcement lol
Epic move! Gotta love flexibility

Epic move! Gotta love flexibility

yeah I sort of forgot about it til I saw a recent email from someone attending, told her I had "catching up" to do and lets shoot for 2pm

Was this the invitational where would you want it announcement?

I figured it is. Companies are getting ready for it, and it is huge!

Was this the invitational where would you want it announcement?

Cmon now, we wouldnt do a weeks long counter for that. Although I do think that is rather exciting.

that answers that

back to lurking

Cmon now, we wouldnt do a weeks long counter for that. Although I do think that is rather exciting.

Awesome! Two big announcements this morning? Sweet.

Heck yeah.

Let's get the ball rollin boss :D

So glad it is pouring down rain so I can sit back and enjoy THP for most of the morning. Can't wait to hear what this is!

Waiting ....... :banana:

You know since morning technically starts at 12:01 am and ends at 12 pm.....then mid morning would have been 6am....just sayin

You know since morning technically starts at 12:01 am and ends at 12 pm.....then mid morning would have been 6am....just sayin

Damn whiny Texans.

I'm
Pretty sure that what ever the announcement is, it's going to affect everyone on the forum. So no testing or contest. Something way more substantial

I'm
Pretty sure that what ever the announcement is, it's going to affect everyone on the forum. So no testing or contest. Something way more substantial

If it was testing, I don't see how it could be this big. Unless like ten testings are gonna be announced today. But there's not enough new stuff right now generating so much buzz it would be this big. RBladez are already being reviewed and those are the only ones that come close. I still think it could be the AC contest though.

Look at Tadashi bringing the heat this morning.

And the excitement continues to build...

I'm

Clock is about to strike 10..... Could it be this hour

I have a 10am meeting too, good thing I'm on Mountain Time!

Back