The New THP Home Page

Clean, clean, clean. Count me as a fan. Much improved IMO.

Just checked out the full version of the home page. It looks fantastic. I really like how easy it is to navigate and how sharp it looks. Solid work GG and Ben!

Looks very nice, congrats.

Can't wait to get on a pc to check it out, congrats Ms Morgan and The annihilator

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Love it, it's so much better to look through

Last edited:
Great new look! I agree that it looks clean, and it feels more intuitive!

Really enjoy the new-look homepage. Light, easy to navigate, very clean looks.

Good looking home page - puts the appropriate gateway touch of class to a great site and the folks who are part of THP. Easy to nav.
And the good things just keep on a'comin. Great work folks!

Awesome homepage, love it. Nice job folks!

Awesome new page! Love it! Great job!

Was finally able to sit down and see the new layout from a computer. That looks really, REALLY good. It flows SO much better, the look is crisp, with the stories and banner ads popping out.

Looking good! Big props to GG and Annihilator for making it happen!

Really liking the new look of the homepage. Very clean and easy to use. Great job GG and Annihilator!

Love the new homepage!

Well done GG and Annihilator !!!!!

Woah. This is awesome! Well done.

Looks so clean and modern. Great update.

I keep clicking around on the new home page.

Looks great! Big thanks to GolferGal and TheAnnihilator!

How cool is the ask the pro link? Nice touch to include that on the homepage :)

That was one we were excited about the change as well as the Course Reviews tab that takes you right to all of the members course reviews in the forum.

That was one we were excited about the change as well as the Course Reviews tab that takes you right to all of the members course reviews in the forum.

Yep, just found that one too. Hopefully this isnt taken as a slam against the old version, but this one is damn nice. It's all modern and really flows well.

Yep, just found that one too. Hopefully this isnt taken as a slam against the old version, but this one is damn nice. It's all modern and really flows well.

Super clean and very visually appealing.

TT on iPad

Back