Man, I really want to play this game. But I have never played a shooter on ps3. In my opinion shooters belong on the pc.
Has anyone made the transition? Could I get used to aiming with those little joysticks? That's the only thing holding me back.

Man, I really want to play this game. But I have never played a shooter on ps3. In my opinion shooters belong on the pc.
Has anyone made the transition? Could I get used to aiming with those little joysticks? That's the only thing holding me back.

There is for sure gonna be an adjustment period. That's why you don't see cross platform multiplayer between PC and consoles. The PC gamers would (IMO) own the console gamers when it comes to FPSes. It's just different. My roomate in grad school was a big PC guy and he tried to convert over but just couldn't do it when it came to shooting games. He was so used to a mouse and keyboard.

Going to pick this and the headset up tonight after work. Pretty pumped.

Hahaha you know people will be putting that patch on a shirt and wearing it around. And it won't be just 7th graders.... :alien:
Oh, I thought we were supposed to wear it today *rips patch off shirt*
Going to pick this and the headset up tonight after work. Pretty pumped.
I had a miserable practice session of mw3 last night. I need to step it up

Headset ready to go. Game better be on doorstep when I get home!

Oh, I thought we were supposed to wear it today *rips patch off shirt*

Dont worry buddy, I'll show you miserable in due time

My new job destroyed me yesterday I was so tired I was passed out by 8:30 PM.

Good news is I worked 9 hours yesterday and got paid for 22.

I am miserable at this game every night I play. Did someone set up the clan on COD Elite?

Any chance to get a list going of the GT's?

Any chance to get a list going of the GT's?

This, I'm going to need the list too.

Getting AutoCorrected on my iPhone with Tapatalk since 2012.

I think mikedean said he was creating one for everybody.

I think mikedean said he was creating one for everybody.

I think you are wrong

I think its easier to just leave me out of the creating of anything when it comes to this

I thought last night someone was going to serve me blackened cod at midnight. I was sadly wrong.

I think you are wrong

I think its easier to just leave me out of the creating of anything when it comes to this

Come on Mike do it. Then you can get another 3000 posts..haha

Come on Mike do it. Then you can get another 3000 posts..haha

Not a chance, I think someone had one going a few dozen pages back in this thread lol

I plan on logging in, getting an invite, joining and raging on 12 year olds til their bed times

Not a chance, I think someone had one going a few dozen pages back in this thread lol

I plan on logging in, getting an invite, joining and raging on 12 year olds til their bed times

Lame dude. Lame. I already asked my wife if I can have a "Lame video game night" tonight so she wont bother me..haha Got the green light as soon as the baby goes to sleep.

Lame dude. Lame. I already asked my wife if I can have a "Lame video game night" tonight so she wont bother me..haha Got the green light as soon as the baby goes to sleep.

oh, so if we here someone whispering, its you

oh, so if we here someone whispering, its you
I think if we hear someone yelling, it's Robman.

I think I could hear him from Ohio without a mic.

I'll have it in a few short hours. It better not suck!

Going at lunch to pick it up. Havent been this excited to play a video game in a while. I think its the amount of THPers that makes it more exciting.

I think if we hear someone yelling, it's Robman.

I think I could hear him from Ohio without a mic.

Thats funny, maybe his job has lead to some hearing loss, I'll be sure he tones it down

Back