2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an interesting thought, what if each team got one member today??? That would be cool to slowly build each team with one per each night.

I just assumed that's how it was going to go.

I just assumed that's how it was going to go.

You are much smarter than I, I hadn't even given it a thought until browsing through the captain's threads. Sometimes my stupidity even surprises myself!!!

I wonder if the captains or even more nervous than us participants waiting to find who's going where????

You are much smarter than I, I hadn't even given it a thought until browsing through the captain's threads. Sometimes my stupidity even surprises myself!!!

I wonder if the captains or even more nervous than us participants waiting to find who's going where????

I'd say excited is the word!

I had an interesting thought, what if each team got one member today??? That would be cool to slowly build each team with one per each night.

I don't see any other way.

I'd love to know my team, and teammates, not to even mention the il'capitano under who's command I'll be. I hope to have an inspiring, fresh & trusting captain.

Hey man, I could be wrong.. JakeNation could be half full today haha!

It will be interesting to watch each captain and how thy lead their teams. 4 differing personalities with one goal. It will be an interesting 9 months.

I think the captains have knowledge who goes where. They wont talk in fear of getting beaten up by GolferGal!!

mind bottling

Mind bottling? Do you mean mind boggling? Maybe that's just an Ohio thing! (or an auto correct thing!) :alien: Haha I kid I kid.

Mind bottling? Do you mean mind boggling? Maybe that's just an Ohio thing! (or an auto correct thing!) :alien: Haha I kid I kid.

no, I meant mind bottling, ask around lol

Just to let everyone know right now. Not everyone will be able to be on Team Paradise. Unfortunately for some, you'll wind up on either Ddec's or War Eagle's team. I know what you're thinking, the only thing worse would be to be stuck on Chunky's team. While you won't be able to be part of my team on Team Paradise, you're all still welcome to continue supporting Team Paradise anyway.

This will be tough for some and unfortunately those are the breaks, try to make the best of it and we'll all go through this together

Well, in the same vein, I'm sad to report there's only one of me (though it seems like there's enough for more).

I'm guessing it's a good thing the cameras weren't rolling when you guys threw down over who was going to get Wade. But after all, this *is* a family site. Such violence is clearly out-of-bounds.

Nice catch. Silly OHIOans.

Part of me wants to see ddec and ary v chunkycookie again

Part of me wants to see ddec and ary v chunkycookie again
Ary will not be on deandecs team...its obviously a losing combo

Google now reporting an unexplainable increase today on "south Dakota area codes". #morgancupproblems

Just to let everyone know right now. Not everyone will be able to be on Team Paradise. Unfortunately for some, you'll wind up on either Ddec's or War Eagle's team. I know what you're thinking, the only thing worse would be to be stuck on Chunky's team. While you won't be able to be part of my team on Team Paradise, you're all still welcome to continue supporting Team Paradise anyway.

What generosity!

It will be interesting to watch each captain and how thy lead their teams. 4 differing personalities with one goal. It will be an interesting 9 months.

That's for sure. I can't wait to get this party started

It would be cool to see if/how the geographic locations pan out across the teams. Several places with multiple staffers within a close radius. Tons of possibilities

Ary will not be on deandecs team...its obviously a losing combo

We needed Bullfrog. Who woulda thought? hehe

I'm ready for the teams to be announced.

It would be cool to see if/how the geographic locations pan out across the teams. Several places with multiple staffers within a close radius. Tons of possibilities

Team Practice Sessions!

Good catch, there are some geographic connections that would be great for some pre MC rounds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back