2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

Signups are going to be huge for this. I think the tour van stops really showed our membership goes a long way

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I would hope so, really no reason not to signup!

Thanks guys. We will be kicking this off tomorrow for all that want to jump in on early signup.

Nice! Dropping some $$$ between this and putter covers. :)

Whoo, Albatross and Putter Covers tomorrow, need to check the Paypal funds...

Exciting stuff! Cant wait to be part of the 2k13 Albatross Club.

As a thank you for those that choose to sign up early, THP will be doing a contest around it. Everybody that signs up early for the AC club (rules to follow tomorrow) will be entered to win a prize. We will be giving away 3 prizes so the odds will be pretty good I believe.

The odds were better before this post :act-up:
As a thank you for those that choose to sign up early, THP will be doing a contest around it. Everybody that signs up early for the AC club (rules to follow tomorrow) will be entered to win a prize. We will be giving away 3 prizes so the odds will be pretty good I believe.

Very nice way to add a little fun for the early birds.

Incentive I did not even need! haha

Albatross Club + Contest = Awesome.

Very cool! Can't wait to re up for 2013.

Like we needed extra motivation. :act-up: We have been ready to roll since the announcement of the 2013 Alby Club. But, that is seriously cool of ya's and I look forward to throwing my name in the hat for this contest.

Like we needed extra motivation. :act-up: We have been ready to roll since the announcement of the 2013 Alby Club. But, that is seriously cool of ya's and I look forward to throwing my name in the hat for this contest.

Ditto this ^^

Appreciate that JR. Its easier on our end for people to sign up early (shipping logistics), but we never want to force a hand, so we thought we would at least offer an incentive.

Appreciate that JR. Its easier on our end for people to sign up early (shipping logistics), but we never want to force a hand, so we thought we would at least offer an incentive.

THP in general is a solid incentive! Can't wait for the early signup!

as if I needed another reason to signup early

What's the early over/under on sign-ups tomorrow? 500? 3 out of 500 ain't too bad, I s'pose :act-up:

What's the early over/under on sign-ups tomorrow? 500? 3 out of 500 ain't too bad, I s'pose :act-up:

I honestly dont think it will be anywhere near that.

That's awesome, even more incentive to sign up right away. Cool!!!

That is fantastic!

Looks like by request, we are going to be launching this today.
Since we are launching putter covers tomorrow, we want to make sure those that sign up for the 1st time can get their putter cover pre-order discount and use it tomorrow if they choose to.

Well this is awesome! You guys rock

Looks like by request, we are going to be launching this today.
Since we are launching putter covers tomorrow, we want to make sure those that sign up for the 1st time can get their putter cover pre-order discount and use it tomorrow if they choose to.

Niiiiiiiice!

Back