2013 THP Putter Covers - Pre Order Thread

If you are an Albatross Club member, don't forget your Albatross Code Discount to save 20% on your order.

Whoops I forgot, really didn't think about it I was so excited to see them in the store, no big deal, I am just happy to get one, would have paid more

Order in. These are hands down the best headcovers around, what a good way to start a friday!

I just ordered mine!

Stayed out until 2 but set my alarm to order.. now back to bed!

Stayed out until 2 but set my alarm to order.. now back to bed!

Thats how the midwest does it, well done. These will look great when we sport them all over the 2013 Kansas City THP Invitational.

Thats how the midwest does it, well done. These will look great when we sport them all over the 2013 Kansas City THP Invitational.

Haha, I love your confidence in the Invitational location. Although, JB does love BBQ, so Kansas City would definitely work.

I just sent in my order. Got 2 just like last time. Can't wait to slap these beauties on my Betti's.

Order placed, now comes the tough part....waiting for Otto show up.

These are awesome, just getting my order in now. Can't wait to add it to the collection with the Citrus from last year and my other SeeMore covers. This is an amazing looking cover for sure.

How fast will these sell out? What's the over/under on this?

Figured it out and have mine ordered ?

Just placed my order. Can't wait to get it in January!

When I try and log into my account on the store page it keeps telling me wrong password. I changed my pass twice now and I still get pass incorrect

It's not your THP password. You have to create a password for the store.

Yeah got it. I needed my 4th cup of coffee to figure it out

PM sent, but just as a reminder to everyone, your THP login info is different then the store. If you have never made a purchase from the store before, you will have to register a new account first.

Thanks Dev, you beat me to it. :smile:

Just an FYI we are over 50% sold at this time!! You guys are amazing, thank you for your incredible support!! :act-up:

Just an FYI we are over 50% sold at this time!! You guys are amazing, thank you for your incredible support!! :act-up:

That is fantastic to hear Morgan! I am glad I got online when I did!

dammit. I can't remember my store password

PM sent, but just as a reminder to everyone, your THP login info is different then the store. If you have never made a purchase from the store before, you will have to register a new account first.

Do you have a record of the store login information? I am an idiot and can't remember my password

I bought the cover for my fiancée. She loved the look and I said great to hear it shall be yours

Do you have a record of the store login information? I am an idiot and can't remember my password

Nevermind. I'm an idiot.

That is awesome! I ordered mine from the phone, with no coffee currently in my system, so if something is messed up, I apologize. I was hoping to place in the notes as a reminder, that one of mine goes north of ya.

Thanks for making these available to us, THP and SeeMore!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back