The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished reading this book called the Big Book of Irony. It was hysterical.

Hysterical ironically, or ironic hysterically?

Last edited:
Home made chips w/ cheese and bacon were pretty awesome though.

The chili ones were pretty good as well. Sits heavy in the belly though, all I want to do is nap. Napping and driving is frowned upon.

The chili ones were pretty good as well. Sits heavy in the belly though, all I want to do is nap. Napping and driving is frowned upon.
Those did look good, dude. Be safe driving man.

That is frowned upon a bit. I bet a mango guava xyience would be good to fix that

Pffft, dean will be worried about snakes.

Boom moving convo to Banter thread!!

For the record Dean got up and down after the "incident". Not sure how he did it and it pissed me off as I stuck one close there and missed the putt.

For the record Dean got up and down after the "incident". Not sure how he did it and it pissed me off as I stuck one close there and missed the putt.
I was recording that. It was an impressive up and down by Dean.

I was recording that. It was an impressive up and down by Dean.

LOL my putt was less than impressive. I think I left a 7 footer 2 feet short

Don't censor me!! Lol.

Fear is a great motivator.

I hate the effing mall. I love going to certain stores with my wife at the mall however.

It was actually next to sears. Its not a guy store dude...well...not directly. Hehe

Oh, it's a guys store alright.

That's alright dude. She'll pay you back. If not, guilt her into it. Just for a second, just to see how it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back