Carry or pull cart?

That's funny. When I walk, which is usually alone, I can play pretty quick. I played Hodge Park, a local muni here, in 2.5 hours walking. I have never gotten a round in under 3 when on a cart there.

These guys play as a 5 some and they all walk.....and they play SLOW

These guys play as a 5 some and they all walk.....and they play SLOW

Yeah, I've run into a few groups like that around here, but most walkers I pair up with play faster than I can on a cart.

Yeah, I've run into a few groups like that around here, but most walkers I pair up with play faster than I can on a cart.

But like I said...they are the only ones I ever see walking...it just doesn't happen down here.

I'm 31 and love my clicgear. I use it on all solo rounds and many with good friends. I really enjoy walking and it makes it a breeze.

I'm 43 and I have an electric trundler. It's awesome!!

I used to carry but this is so much easier!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk and play with a lot of cart riders, and the only time I'm ever being waited on is when it's a long trek green to tee. It helps that I'm long off the tee so can continue walking while they get ready to shoot. Never hold riders up in hole.

I am 35, walk all of my rounds, and use a ClicGear 3.0. Having had back injuries in the past, there is no reason for me to expose myself to more possible injury by carrying.

I am 48 and carry when I walk. I know one day i'll need a pull/push cart but for now I want all the exercise my heart and lungs will take.

I just turned 29. I use a Bag Boy quad. Why add strain by carrying a bag? I recommend anything that can make golf easier.

33 and I use a push cart. Convenience is hard to beat compared to carrying.

I have a Sun Mountain Micro Cart, its the 4 wheel folding push cart. I use it for my nine hole evening rounds all year & during daylight savings time for 18 holes on weekends. My home course only allows walking after 3pm on weekends during standard time, so I end up riding then.

I'm 45 and too out if shape to carry. My score would be a lot worse if I did.

An electric with remote is the way to go......:drinks:

A lot guys at my club have those, fastbasser.

At my home course we have a "secure area" where we leave and charge our carts for a "nominal" $125 charge. It makes things real easy.. I have seen the electric carts double or triple in the last few years.

I'm 23 and I carry almost every round

I'm 26. I carry every round. I'm in the market for a cart though. It seems like I get a little fatigued late in a round and maybe a cart would minimize that.

32 and carry. I walk as many rounds as I can, never really feel like I'm holding anyone up, and I walk at a pretty brisk pace. The only time that carrying is a pain is when I'm loaded up with my rain gear.

I am 31 and I carry for most of my rounds. I actually feel that I play better walking and carrying my bag might just be in my head.

Sent from my AOKP Gnex

I carried until about 5 years ago. Went to a push cart (Sun Mountain). It was just easier on my back and knee. I really enjoyed the walking and it usually helped me with the golf. Now we play a course with lots of elevation change. 95% of the people on the course ride carts, me included. I don't enjoy it nearly as much as walking.

Two things make carts great for me.

1) you don't have to pick it up, put in on your back, and set it back down when you top the ball 30 yards.

2) Having all my accessories, water bottle, etc at easy reach.

I'm 19 and I walk almost all of my rounds and carry. It's just more convenient for me.

Two things make carts great for me.

1) you don't have to pick it up, put in on your back, and set it back down when you top the ball 30 yards.

2) Having all my accessories, water bottle, etc at easy reach.

Bingo.

I was an adamant carrier, then I got a cart and will NOT go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to carry all the time. Now when I walk it's automatically to the push cart. Just makes it more enjoyable.

I play solo in the late afternoon alot...maybe I need to find me a used cart and give it a shot....lord knows I need the exercise!

I use a push cart (clic) when I walk. Too many back issues to carry anymore.

Back