2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are almost there boys. Excitment is really starting to build

I need to thank DevRickus and Canadan for my sweet sweet avatar!!

Castor is really Kaymer-esque in his video. This guy is cold steel, and is going to bring home some big points for TA. Very happy with the way my team is looking.

Can team albatross schedule a google plus group hangout after announcements

I don't have one, but I might be willing to get one if all my teammates have one.

You guys are cooking up some serious Team planning now huh? You got to get ya fighting britches on so you can put a whupping on them other teams!

A Canadian, An Ohioian, A Canadian-Ohioian, A Tennessean, A Finnisher, A Wicked Cool Bearded Dude and a.....

Who will be the last member to join Team Albatross?

Slacked on my Morgan Cup enthusiasm the last 2 years. Not this year man.

Well its appreciated, especially so early in the process! Seems like Albatross has quite a few supporters already compared to those other teams

Well its appreciated, especially so early in the process! Seems like Albatross has quite a few supporters already compared to those other teams

Any and all supporters are certainly appreciated. Team .Com supporters are just more appreciated. Either way, I have no doubt I will have plenty of warmup matches against the Albatwins come spring around OH.

Any and all supporters are certainly appreciated. Team .Com supporters are just more appreciated. Either way, I have no doubt I will have plenty of warmup losses against the Albatwins come spring around OH.
That's awesome that you guys will be able to do that!

A Canadian, An Ohioian, A Canadian-Ohioian, A Tennessean, A Finnisher, A Wicked Cool Bearded Dude and a.....

Who will be the last member to join Team Albatross?

I gotta say, I am really liking the make up of this team.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I gotta say, I am really liking the make up of this team.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I gotta say you are the smartest person from Moberly Missouri I have ever met!

I see what you did there, and warmup losses are fine with me. But it wont be the same come July.

Looking forward to learning our last teammate that will help make that happen.

went to add rep for a awesome fiffy, but it appears it needs spread around :(

The question isn't "Will Team Paradise get any better after today's announcement?" It's "How much better will Team Paradise be after their 8th and final guy is announced tonight?" And the answer is. A lot. We already have a great team but man it is about to go from great to FRICKIN STACKED baby! Looking forward to rounding out the team tonight!

The question isn't "Will Team Paradise get any better after today's announcement?" It's "How much better will Team Paradise be after their 8th and final guy is announced tonight?" And the answer is. A lot. We already have a great team but man it is about to go from great to FRICKIN STACKED baby! Looking forward to rounding out the team tonight!

Can't wait to see who it is Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back