Early Signup Contest - 2013 THP Albatross Club

This is awesome! Way to go guys!

Is today the last day? Really tempted right now. Just need to clear it with the MRS.

3 hours to go Pacific time, Lets GO guys!!! :)

Funny enough, it puts a smile on my face every time I see the Albatross Club tag on my posts now.... I should have signed up months ago !

I do not have the exact count, as GG handles that part of it, but I believe we are only 1-2 away. Thanks everybody.

Come on folks, just a few more to go!

I like seeing everybody step up and join....on a related note...when I showed up to Tour 18 yesterday to meet Ary, we were both wearing our Albatross hats....LOL

You guys continue to amaze.

5 more to go until we drop 2 more putters in the prize list.

This is incredible.

Big shout out to everyone signing up for this. Its hard not to feel good about supporting a site you spend so much time on, right?

Finally got off my keister and got my 2013 Alby club status.

Dang this is so cool,

1 to go, there's gotta be someone that has just forgotten to get this done

Can I join twice :D

Way to go PD.. Lets go guys, 1 more!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Just signed up... hope I made it in time!

Way to go!

I don't get around to posting much, and I currently work 24/7 Apr-Oct so golfing limited to the winter months, but THP lets me get my golf fix all year round. I am very happy to be able to support such a great forum.

Great job folks. Great to see so many new folks joining!!

Awesome job to all those stepping up! Great to see all the love for this great site. Didn't take long to show JB and GG how awesome this site! and the people behind it, are!

I'm in! I only have a few friends who play golf and I'm pretty much begging them to come out sometimes. So it's nice to find a place where people are so passionate about the game.

Back