Early Signup Contest - 2013 THP Albatross Club

I've been thinking about it for while, but I went ahead and just signed up. I've been on this site for a year and it's helped me learn a lot about the game of golf. So I'm going to do my small part and support this awesome place.

Nice, you wont regret it.....this place does so much for us, it's great to give a little back.

Its just a number we saw as a huge goal that was not really obtainable in early signup. Turns out you guys blew us away and we are even just a couple off from reaching that goal.

This guy....Such a great salesman. It's been "2 more until we reach our goal" the past few donations. Yes I would like rust proofing with mine :cool: JB, I just kid. Really...You and your THP staff have been awesome the past 9mon or so since I joined the site. The forum is like no other. Thanks for creating this place and your wife supporting you on this. I know your goal will be met and then some :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Threshold,
Guess what? We just met that goal. :D

Thank you so much everybody. We had a goal in mind of reaching a certain number (roughly half of all of last year) before 1/1 and we reached it with those last 2. Amazing generosity and support from the wonderful members here.

Threshold,

Thank you so much everybody. We had a goal in mind of reaching a certain number (roughly half of all of last year) before 1/1 and we reached it with those last 2. Amazing generosity and support from the wonderful members here.

That is so awesome. Congrats guys!

Very, effing, cool.

Threshold,

I'm so happy for you guys. A goal well deserved. Congrats! :highfive:
I would have donated those last 2 on top of my original if I could have. That's how much this site rocks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Amazing goal, and to match it even before December...just outstanding, congrats!

Nice! Congrats!!

Congrats on reaching your Goal JB. I'm excited to what amazing things the albatross club helped support this coming year. I'm amazed at how awesome this place has been and since I joined earlier his year, this place has gotten better and better everyday, clearly the work of masterminds

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

This is great news. Congrats, I think it's going to be a mind blowing year around here.

Threshold,

That's awesome JB! This place just continues to be such an awesome place and I can't wait to keep on this journey with not only you and GG but with everybody on this site!

Threshold,

wow, this shows what a great community THP is

When are the winners announced???

Wow that is awesome. Glad to be a part of this place!

Congrats on meeting and surpassing your goal!

Congrats THP on reaching your goal so quickly!

Congrats on the goal and to wveryone the signed up

Threshold,

That is awesome, glad we could get the support in. Just another example of how much THP rocks!!!

The new and improved THP..... Can't wait to see what 2013 brings to this great site.

Back