Piranha golf clubs

Forgive me for being "nieve" when it comes to "off-market" clubs, but what is the benefit of going with a smaller manufacturer such as this vs a common brand with multi-million dollar R&D departments? I didn't read about any technology advances on their site...

Also, I noticed the putter has an alignment aid eerily similar to the one used on a very-well respected putter company (especially on THP), and much of the other marketing copy on the Piranha site seems to say similar things to other well-known golf companies... I'm all for something new/better but am I missing it with this website/company?? Are the clubs less expensive than traditional offerings?

Even use the word "scope" in the description. Wow, so much for creativity.

Easy sight scope on top panel helps when lining up putts

PiranhaPuttWhitebgd.jpg

Bad version of SeeMore... :angry:

It's a nice looking putter but don't like the copying...

I am not a salesman nor an employee so i can't quote prices but the chrome clubs were competitive/equal with Mizunos I have bought and there was no issue with extending the clubs +2, inches which at times gives the major manufacturers heartburn. I have had to have many a set extended because the oem would not make to my specs. ,

Nice irons, I like it when people share something with us that's different. I hope you stick around the site.

Something here just doesnt feel right. I am all for small companies and clubmakers but this just feels weird to me.

I like the look of those clubs, I don't think I could game them but they are pretty.

I am all for supporting small companies but that blatant copy of see more doesn't sit well with me at all

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am not a salesman nor an employee so i can't quote prices but the chrome clubs were competitive/equal with Mizunos I have bought and there was no issue with extending the clubs +2, inches which at times gives the major manufacturers heartburn. I have had to have many a set extended because the oem would not make to my specs. ,

I did not see it on their site, what are the stock shafts for these?

Thanks for sharing a new club with us Cliff. I've never seen these before and would love a chance to give them a go. Maybe they can send us a set or two for our 2013 Demo Day.

Why beat on the guy because he likes forged clubs? Doesn't make for a very good long lasting relationship with a new forum member.

The black ones look hidous but the chromes are not bad. Do not like the copying though... IMO

The black ones look hidous but the chromes are not bad. Do not like the copying though... IMO

Scotty Cameron has been copying the "hide the dot" concept for years with the Newport 2.6.

When I win the drawing tomorrow for the new putter I guess I will have to put a dot on it myself :)

Ps. Here is my putter
4aqujaha.jpg

Here are my wedges

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353966839.495253.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353966785.965714.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353966785.965714.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
I've never heard of that putter brand. Looks pretty enough.

Back