2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Proud to join the Bridgestone Team!! I am in full ponder mode because I have never hit a bridgestone club at all...but I can't wait to get this all started!

You are in great hands TBT.

You'll rep them proud, that I know.

Thanks buddy

TBT... I think you just got Bridgeslapped!!!! LOL

You hush or I will Bridgeslap you

You are in great hands TBT.

Thanks bro, I know I am, they showed last year that they really "got" the whole concept of what the Morgan Cup was all about and I can't wait to take this journey with them and 7 other Bridgestone Staffers

I am Proud to join the Bridgestone Team!! I am in full ponder mode because I have never hit a bridgestone club at all...but I can't wait to get this all started!

I thank you are in for a real nice surprise. :thumb:

Can't wait to see all the Bridgestone love this year. Full ponder on the putter choice as well.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I'll say this, j40 dpc irons are the best irons I've hit all year, and I've tried my fair share. So if that's the route you go, or if something else becomes available I anticipate great things coming from the Bstone staffers

Good to hear! I also already know that I had really good success with the Q-Star last year so I am going to game that ball moving forward until I can try the rest of their offerings.

Awesome. I've played that as well. I can't wait to see how you think it compares to the others.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Welcome to the team Tim! Not sure if you read any of the posts between JB and myself today but I'm freaking pumped to be a Bridgestone staffer. Its going to be a fun ride. Not sure if Team Hackers will repeat, but Team Bridgestone is looking quite strong right now

Bookmarks are set and I am stoked to be joining the Cleveland team for 2013!!

I was not kidding when I mentioned that I was digging what the 588 Altitude's are bringing. Thinking I may need to find those somewhere very very soon.

Really excited to see them partner with Cross GOLF for the apparel and then of course we have Never Compromise covering our putter needs and Srixon delivering the balls. Let the pondering BEGIN (even though there is still so much yet to be released)!!
Cookie! Dude, I am really looking forward to Co-pondering with you dude!

Cookie! Dude, I am really looking forward to Co-pondering with you dude!

There will most certainly be some awesome pondering by all the Cleveland staffers this year!!!

Welcome to the team Tim! Not sure if you read any of the posts between JB and myself today but I'm freaking pumped to be a Bridgestone staffer. Its going to be a fun ride. Not sure if Team Hackers will repeat, but Team Bridgestone is looking quite strong right now

I love the excitement Team Bridgestone is showing, should be awesome to see all the buzz this year.

And here I am baby!! I can't wait to start serious Cobra ponder mode!! I'll even let them pick my facial hair for the Morgan Cup haha

Wouldn't it be awesome if Cobra provided us the Masters Staff Bags from this year? I mean, they are the same colors as some of the teams......
2012-masters.jpg

I must admit, even though I love my current irons and REALLY like the 2013 version, I am a little jealous that the AMP Cell Pro's will be on the menu of choices for the Cobra staffers. I probably couldn't hit them to save my life, but my God, they are sexy as heck. The new line of Cell hybrids really has me excited as well. I think you Cobra boys are about to have your doors blown off. Say hi to Anna Nordqvist for me, please. Maybe put in a good word or two. :act-up:

And here I am baby!! I can't wait to start serious Cobra ponder mode!! I'll even let them pick my facial hair for the Morgan Cup haha

I want to see green because its the color of the THP logo please

I hope you guys get both Cobra and Puma belt buckles. It would be cool if your bag matched the colour of your irons.

I can't stop going onto MyCustomWedge.com and creating things. It's such a neat experience and an awesome way to keep things unique.

While my instant love was on the Argyle design, the cropped loft is a very cool look as well! I think if I am lucky enough to accomplish this, I'm going for three different 'skins'

I can't stop going onto MyCustomWedge.com and creating things. It's such a neat experience and an awesome way to keep things unique.

While my instant love was on the Argyle design, the cropped loft is a very cool look as well! I think if I am lucky enough to accomplish this, I'm going for three different 'skins'

dude that is awesome, I hope you guys get NC putters too!

and so it begins.....

Who knows, maybe they release some more skins for 2013 to give the custom line another bump. Maybe a create your own design option? Ponder those ideas for a few days...

Wouldn't it be awesome if Cobra provided us the Masters Staff Bags from this year? I mean, they are the same colors as some of the teams......
2012-masters.jpg

So so so sick!!

I must admit, even though I love my current irons and REALLY like the 2013 version, I am a little jealous that the AMP Cell Pro's will be on the menu of choices for the Cobra staffers. I probably couldn't hit them to save my life, but my God, they are sexy as heck. The new line of Cell hybrids really has me excited as well. I think you Cobra boys are about to have your doors blown off. Say hi to Anna Nordqvist for me, please. Maybe put in a good word or two. :act-up:

I agree bro. They are $$$$$ - and will do hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back