The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im about to put my Macbook Pro on Craigslist, and I dont even know why because all I am going to get is lowball offers on it.

or even better you'll get a bunch of emails to respond to all of them immediately and hear nothing back from anyone

or even better you'll get a bunch of emails to respond to all of them immediately and hear nothing back from anyone

Took the words out of my mouth.

303479d3-389b-4bd9-809e-353c0da306ed.jpg

Let's keep em' Rollin!

ahatyhun.jpg

Satchmo I saw this man in a bright red suit looking at these stringy things
yragy6e8.jpg

My sister got me this the other day. Yessss
9e9evyny.jpg

Yeah she was. Always had a thing for her. Never wanted to fight He-man for her though.

Going to be a looooooooong day, I have Grand Jury duty all day. Hopefully we finish up all of the cases and don't go back tomorrow.

Going to be a looooooooong day, I have Grand Jury duty all day. Hopefully we finish up all of the cases and don't go back tomorrow.

:bomb:

I might buy $500 worth of Powerball tickets.
me too jake. If I win the lottery, I promise Jake right here that I will take care of him and his family. You all read it. I will do it.

me too jake. If I win the lottery, I promise Jake right here that I will take care of him and his family. You all read it. I will do it.
Deal! I'll move the Calloway family all up here to Sioux Falls if I win. We'll have a blast!

I couldn't even fathom winning that right about now. I'll fork over $20, maybe even $40 for some tickets, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back