Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

I have opened mine and I have taken pics. Now, I'm just pondering on when to post 'em.:cake:

I shipped my package out yesterday. Hope this member enjoys it!

I have opened mine and I have taken pics. Now, I'm just pondering on when to post 'em.:cake:

Very cool! Can't wait to see what you got.

Shipping mine out soon. Been forgetting to this it for the longest time.

My gift is on its way. Should be there by January

when can we start posting about it. are we waiting until the 7th?

Once you have received your package:
1. Open it, enjoy it.
2. Film it, post it, do whatever
3. Wait for the reveal, I will know once I receive everyone's tracking numbers and I will update this post with a date to reveal secret buddies...

According to this....we can go ahead and talk/post about it. I want to post about my gift I received so bad. I was absolutelu floored!!

Guys....I guess I will go ahead an start talking about the gifts. I recieved mine on Monday and did not open it until Tuesday morning. I was having to be quiet in the video because it was early morning and my wife and kids were still sleeping. Early in the vid you can hear my phone vibrate as I was getting a messsage reminder about a meeting at school. I have never done a video like this before so I hope this portrays what I want it to. Again, I was having to be quiet because it was early morning. In case you didn't know....I love this place. To my SS....I can never repay you for this. I will never be able to say how much I appreciate this. Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Guys....I guess I will go ahead an start talking about the gifts. I recieved mine on Monday and did not open it until Tuesday morning. I was having to be quiet in the video because it was early morning and my wife and kids were still sleeping. Early in the vid you can hear my phone vibrate as I was getting a messsage reminder about a meeting at school. I have never done a video like this before so I hope this portrays what I want it to. Again, I was having to be quiet because it was early morning. In case you didn't know....I love this place. To my SS....I can never repay you for this. I will never be able to say how much I appreciate this. Thank you so much!!

Your video is marked as private. You need to change it in the security settings of youtube to 'Unlisted'. :banghead:

Last edited:
Sorry about the listing as private.....I got excited and forgot to change it! I hope it works now!!

Sorry about the listing as private.....I got excited and forgot to change it! I hope it works now!!

Working now, thanks bro. :clapp:

Holy cow that is incredible!

That's awesome! I can't wait for my recipient to get theirs.......and I look forward to mine.

That is what THP is all about, I got chills watching rghilljr,s video, this is turning into sumthin really special and we have pmoa to thank. Great idea Perry

That is fantastic!

I have my gift ready to be sent out, now all I need is packing tape.

Wow. I am starting to feel a little bad that I went for the gag gift..haha Whew. Someone went crazy and its awesome.

Holy s***!!!! Someone went way above and beyond, that is awesome!

Holy s***!!!! Someone went way above and beyond, that is awesome!

What he ^^^ said. WOW! That's some Christmas spirit right there!

wow my present seems crappy now! lol Really amazing present from someone and really shows why THP is so great!

Back