The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
activate super drool :drool:

u2ageqa3.jpg

That looks fanTESTic!

Looks great! Our members are going to love these!

Ok. Feel likes bit of a dolt, for as long as I have been around I thought this thread was about recaps of birdies someone had while playing. I never looked into it. Then I check today and wow, was I ever so wrong. Sweet little find for me lol

Looks like there could be 4 boxes!

I was thinking the same thing. Whatever it is its going to be huge. Maybe rocketbladez testing!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Sweet!! Nice Birdie!!

I was thinking the same thing. Whatever it is its going to be huge. Maybe rocketbladez testing!!!
Look closely at the box. "RBLDZ - IRST". The IRST has been deciphered above. RBLDZ seems pretty straight forward :)

The date on the box in interesting, 2/11/12. These have been in development for a while.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

The date on the box in interesting, 2/11/12. These have been in development for a while.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

I saw that. Maybe they went foreign on us and meant it as 11/2/12. I was up in the air about it.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2
Could be 11/2/12, just all backward and stuff.

This is Frickin amazing! :dazed: Open that box already and let them boyz breathe!

WANT! Though, unlikely a lefty set in the mix.

Dang bird knows how to get my attention. WOW!

Holy cow. That really is something special there. I wonder where they will end up. Ft. Worth would def be a good location for one of those boxes.

What an Awesome box to have , some members are going to very happy !

Haha, an angry bird wouldn't be so generous.

hahah, yeah sorry you set me up for the angry birds pun

yeah the THP birdies are super generous

Look closely at the box. "RBLDZ - IRST". The IRST has been deciphered above. RBLDZ seems pretty straight forward :)

I totally didn't see that. Maybe I actually guess something right for a change.

Saweet bird feed...bird cage is looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back