Chromax Golf Ball Testing - Forum Signup for New 90 Compression Golf Ball

The geese are still here, and that tells me winter is not close.

I currently play any 3 piece ball at this time of year.
Disrance, spin, feel, and durability.

thanks to THP and Chromax!

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Top Flite Gamer V2
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? Consistency, Durability, and not too much roll out on shots inside 100

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Bridgestone B330RX
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? Softness off the tee, along with holding shots into greens.

I think the green golf balls might be easier to find with all the brown leaves and grass from fall.

I was wondering if they would be a challenge to find in leaves, etc. Of course, being color blind does not exactly help.

Interested to hear more about these since you mentioned the V1 comparison.

THP and the great companies they align their self with is amazing , But I'll bail on this one since I got chosen for the Taylor Made project 5 testing , Good luck to those that are in the hunt . And thank you AGAIN to THP and Chromemax the testing should be fun !

Would love to signup for this, but no way for me test balls in the winter months. Can't wait to read the testers reviews on these balls. Good luck everyone, and thanks THP & Chromemax.

these balls interest me, the awesome colors, and the 90 compression is pretty cool

1. What ball(s) do you currently play?
I currently play Callaway Hex Black, as well as the Penta TP5 that I received a while back with my ATV that THP and taylormade sent out for testing.
2. What do you look for in a golf ball?
I look for a ball that allows me to compress it properly, and gives me the best amount of spin on the green. I also like to have a lower ball flight off the tee that is straight and long!

Thanks THP and Chromax!

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Usually titleist prov1x and prov1
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? Not too hard, but i prefer a bit harder ball. Not too much spin, lower ball flight

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Bridgestone B330-RX optic yellow

2. What do you look for in a golf ball? Solid feel off of the driver, not hard and certainly not like a marshmallow. I like for it to have some spin so it will move right or left if needed and have some bite when it lands on a green. Also as a player of the B330-RX optic yellow I am a fan of colored golfballs.

Thank you THP and Chromax for this testing opportunity for some lucky THPers. I certainly look forward to reading everyones thoughts.

Titliest ProV1 and ProV1x
Feel on shots from 130 in...plus good feel off the tee aswell

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Titleist PRO V1
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? I look for distance and short game control. Also feel is a big deal for me as well.

Another testing opportunity brought to us from THP and Chromax! Ball testing is a blast, thanks for allowing us to give feedback! Certainly is an interesting looking ball...

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? I currently play the B330-RX
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? I prefer a ball that has a softer feel to it, and that provides good response when hitting in to a green, short chip and pitch shots.

Wow - they look metallic.

1. I play B'stone B330RX or RXS or Titleist ProV1 or ProV1x.

2. I look for maximum spin on wedge shots and chips and pitches. Distance is nice but control is much more important.

You guys continue to amaze with these opportunities.

Another great testing opportunity. Thanks THP and Chromax!!!

It's a mix. Gamer v2, HX Diablo Tour & B330RX

Stops on full shots into the green, straight off the tee and greenside spin.

Titliest DT SoLo mostly but have been trying the Noodle Long & Soft lately

I like a ball with good distance off the tee but with some bite on & around greens. I prefer colored balls as I tend to play pretty open courses & like to be able to spot them from a ways off to keep from holding others up while I look.

Interesting looking balls ... I wonder what the high visibility technology is and how find-able they are!

Last edited:
keep the signups coming everybody.

Dang snow:angry:. Come on guy's this is going to be a fun one These ball's look really cool.

Never have looked at these outside of a shop, but they always catch my eye. Another great opportunity!

1. My gamer is the B330, but have been switching between the E6 and Wilson 50 until the leaves are gone.

2. I look for a good feel on the green putting, able to hold it's own when approaching the green, and then how it feels off the driver.

Come test these balls with me! I've always thought they had a good product. If you are playing an e6, NXT, Q-Star, etc, these aren't that different when it comes to cover type.

Come test these balls with me! I've always thought they had a good product. If you are playing an e6, NXT, Q-Star, etc, these aren't that different when it comes to cover type.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to this one. I've only ever heard of these here. Never seen them anywhere in person.

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Sweet! Those are shiny! Thanks to Chromax and THP for the opportunity!
1. I play Bridgestone e6's ... In white!
2. I want consistency and any game helping features the ball design can give! Then like a good response off the scoring clubs and putter.

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? I play nike PD soft balls
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? I look for feel and price when choosing a ball.

Back