Forum Testing Signup - SCOR LH Wedges

There will be tons more testing coming to THP through 2013. Stick around and stay active and you will get your chance perhaps.

Oh yeah, I certainly don't feel entitled to a shot yet and am appreciative for the opportunity to put my name forward. I mean, who am I? I just love wedge play!

"If you don't find your SCOR4161 Precision Clubs to be all we claim, we'll buy you any other wedge on the market you think you'd like better."

Now that's confidence in a good wedge! I'm am so excited to receive these.

Yeah, I read that. What a guarentee

"If you don't find your SCOR4161 Precision Clubs to be all we claim, we'll buy you any other wedge on the market you think you'd like better."

Now that's confidence in a good wedge! I'm am so excited to receive these.

wow that's a crazy awesome guarantee, they must be a solid company with some great wedges, I've never used them or seen them in real life, but I've heard nothing but great things from those THPers who have had the privilege to play with them. Although I'm not a lefty, I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread, and ask tons of question! Great group of testers!

Be ready to be bombarded with questions hehe. This is the biggest weakness in my game by far

Congrats to all that were selected for this one!

Be ready to be bombarded with questions hehe. This is the biggest weakness in my game by far

Don't worry, I'll be ready. Feel free to ask away at any time!

congrats and good luck to the testers! I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Congrats guys, looking forward to following along and hearing how the Scor's change your game!

Congrats testers! Needless to say I'm quite jealous, I'm looking forward to your reviews!

congrats everyone! great sticks to be testing! very jealous, kind of wishing I was a lefty at the moment.

Many thanks to THP and Scor Golf for this fantastic opportunity. I was blown away by the fact that Scor Golf offered the entire range of wedges to lefties when most companies offer a subset of their wares. Now to be chosen to test these clubs...I am just awed and also awed by the responsibility to do a good job for THP, Scor Golf and all interested forum members.

Thank you all again.

Congrats Testers!! Great group here!

Many thanks to THP and Scor Golf for this fantastic opportunity. I was blown away by the fact that Scor Golf offered the entire range of wedges to lefties when most companies offer a subset of their wares.

This X1000. It's one thing for a huge OEM to offer a set of 5 wedges for testing, but with SCOR being a smaller company, I am amazed at what they have offered. I am beyond excited for this.

Cool thing is that a set of 5 likely extends beyond your wedges and into your 9 iron.

Cool thing is that a set of 5 likely extends beyond your wedges and into your 9 iron.

I thought mine would, but my SCORFit started at PW replacement. It is going to kick my 3h right out of the bag to make space.

I think I am giving my 3-iron the boot and switching out the 9i and PW. Although, if we are testing, they aren't technically in the bag, right? I'll try to convince myself of that. My dad carries 17 clubs, but only 14 of them are his, he says.

I think I am giving my 3-iron the boot and switching out the 9i and PW. Although, if we are testing, they aren't technically in the bag, right? I'll try to convince myself of that. My dad carries 17 clubs, but only 14 of them are his, he says.

I went with 45*-61* in 4* increments. My 9 iron is 41*.

Congrats to a great group of testers

Damaikis
jank1434
RadRob
Lefty78
BigLee

All very deserving, I know that Jacob (Jank1434) will do a great job and I look forward to everyone's results.

Thanks, Tim.

I was giddy when I found out I was lucky enough to be chosen this morning. I'll let you hit them next time we play. Closest to the pin for $20 with them?

Congrats to all the testers. Looking forward to seeing the lefties' take on these. :)

Congrat's to the chosen testers and good luck. This is one I think many will be watching and learning from. Have fun. Looking forward to the analysis

Congrats to our chosen testers. Go Lefties! Looking forward to your thoughts on these versatile wedges. Wish I could've put my name in, but one word here: SNOW

Wow, I'm honored and excited to be chosen for this testing. I've had a busy day at work so feel embarrassed that I'm late in noticing and responding to the good news.
Thank you to SCORGolf and THP. The addition of FIVE scoring clubs to my bag will create a dramatic change in my golf game and I'm excited for the opportunity.

Congrats to all those crazy lefties who were chosen.

Here is the lineup I'm going with while using a Genius 12 KBS Tour 120g shaft in firm. The word "stoked" does not do justice to my mood right now. When I told my wife she got so excited by my tone she thought we won the powerball. She was somewhat disappointed to find out that I was getting some more golf clubs. What a sweetie, huh?

SCOR4161 44°
SCOR4161 48°
SCOR4161 52°
SCOR4161 56°
SCOR4161 60°

Back