The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had a stretch where I hit one pretty well off the tee, but I've never been able to recreate the magic.

You can still hit an old 3 iron, just pull the club that now has a "4" on it :act-up:...<proceeds to duck>

Scratch that. The dog may be slightly smelly, but GG's shoes evidently got the brunt of the damage. Good lord...

Scratch that. The dog may be slightly smelly, but GG's shoes evidently got the brunt of the damage. Good lord...
HAHAHA. Soak that in salt water.

You can still hit an old 3 iron, just pull the club that now has a "4" on it :act-up:...<proceeds to duck>

Why I oughta....

Just throw them away. It's too late to save them now.

I blame South Carolina

I blame South Carolina

Dang Governor Spurrier, leaving Gamecock droppings all the way from Clemson back to Columbia.

JB will get you a new pair. Just make them disappear.

I should do that. I am so mad right now. My shoes and my dog stink! I hope the person who didn't pick this up finds it later and does a face plant into it.
There was a guy walking his dog down the street the other day, let him unload in my front yard and started to walk off without picking it up. I opened the front door and let the bulldog go "play" with his dog. I think he crapped himself. I dont think he will walk in front of my house anymore.

That's what I said! They are covered! My brand new sneakers. I love these shoes.

Reminds me when I played high school hoops in the mid 80's... I had just bought ( well, my dad did! ) the brand new Air Jordans. Three days later, Mugs, our boxer puppy, justs craps all over them. ( Maybe she didn't like Jordan..I dunno! ) I never did totally get the smell out, but fortunately playing basketball with a bunch of sweaty kids, no one really noticed, except the bloodhound, my mom. Lets just say they didn't make their way inside much!!

Febreeze. The word is Febreeze and you cannot do that to our puppies. You walked him in poop, you should go to the store and get the puppy perfume spray. While you are out, can you pick me up some Zaxbys?

We used doggy "cologne" from Oster on our dogs over Thanksgiving. Didn't have time to take them to the dog wash.

We used Baby Powder scent.

312Ifzac7KL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

aww man...dont be licking those feet.

My rant for today is that instead of buying myself an offset shafted SeeMore si3 I bought 3 SeeMores as Christmas presents for friends....they better get me something. lol

There was a guy walking his dog down the street the other day, let him unload in my front yard and started to walk off without picking it up. I opened the front door and let the bulldog go "play" with his dog. I think he crapped himself. I dont think he will walk in front of my house anymore.

I can't stand people who let their dog crap in other people's yards. We take a bag to pick our dog droppings up with when we walk them, but they have never taken a dump while out on a walk.

I hate finding it in my front yard when I go pick up the back yard at least every other day, if not every day. A-holes.

My rant for today is that instead of buying myself an offset shafted SeeMore si3 I bought 3 SeeMores as Christmas presents for friends....they better get me something. lol
I love your christmas spirit.

Ok, so good news bad news. The bad news, my shoes are toast, they are covered and stink, so they found a new home in the dumpster. Good news, I found a ton of Citrus Putter Covers during this process! They will be coming to the THP store soon!

The evidence.

a4u5evab.jpg

aww man...dont be licking those feet.

That is sick.

What a stud, I want to grow up and be like MG.

The evidence.

a4u5evab.jpg
I personally would have walked them to the dumpster for you. I hear JB hates taking out the trash

I have never understood why people get upset about dog crap in their yard. It just seems like part of the territory of living in a neighborhood. I don't have dog, and when I walked my parents dogs I picked it up, but I still expect to find it in my yard every now and then.

I have never understood why people get upset about dog crap in their yard. It just seems like part of the territory of living in a neighborhood. I don't have dog, and when I walked my parents dogs I picked it up, but I still expect to find it in my yard every now and then.

Unexpectedly hit a steamy pile of someones dog's poop while you're weed-eating.......you'll understand. lol

Unexpectedly hit a steamy pile of someones dog's poop while you're weed-eating.......you'll understand. lol

Done it, it sucks. I didn't get my point across earlier, I guess I should have said I don't get why people are outraged by it. It's just one of the things you deal with. People who don't pick up poop are inconsiderate, but so are most of the people you deal with on an everyday basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back