THP Fantasy Football - Week 13 Thread

Man, what a tough week for my team. Lose Jackson for the season then 2 days later hear that Benson won't be back at all.....I'm not so sure anymore heading into the playoffs.

Don't say that, I play you. I win, I lock up first place in division.

Well I don't even know if it's statistically possible for me to get in with a couple win outs and some other's losing, but at least if I lost I know I'm helping someone else out!

Thanks for nothing Drew Brees. :banghead:

Roddy White does nothing. And they say Pierre Thomas was not supposed to play yesterday. He did decent and I started woodhead instead. Ugh. Going to be rough this week. I know it.

13 from Tony Gonzales last night. Decent start to the week!

After last night I'm down 7.5 to 0. Good news is that's both his RBs and I haven't played yet.

13 from Tony Gonzales last night. Decent start to the week!

Yeah unlike the poor performance from Jimmy Graham, what a joke! I've had this gut feeling to start Jermaine Gresham the last couple weeks, should have went with my hunches. I'm going to need the rest of the squad to pick up the slack!

On a completely different side note, once you are out of the playoffs what would stop someone from just dumping their roster and watching the chaos that would follow?

Yeah unlike the poor performance from Jimmy Graham, what a joke! I've had this gut feeling to start Jermaine Gresham the last couple weeks, should have went with my hunches. I'm going to need the rest of the squad to pick up the slack!

On a completely different side note, once you are out of the playoffs what would stop someone from just dumping their roster and watching the chaos that would follow?

Nothing I imagine. Only a few guys on my roster that ESPN will not let me touch because of possible collusion. One would hope that people have the decency not to do that......unless only I benefitted from it of course. :)

That's when it's time to play spoiler.

Nothing I imagine. Only a few guys on my roster that ESPN will not let me touch because of possible collusion. One would hope that people have the decency not to do that......unless only I benefitted from it of course. :)

I figured there probably wasn't a fail safe, it just leaves it up to the person. Honestly I liked playing through the consolation playoffs last year.

40 minutes to go, better finish up those lineups!

Made some last minute barn burner moves :alien:

Awesome. I just need the Bucs team bus to run over VJax's foot and I can lose all my WR's today. Jordy out for the game with a hammy and Steve Johnson just walked into the locker room.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

What did you do JJ?

Haha, swapped Brandon Jacobs for mike tolbert and switched Torrey smith for Kendall wright. See, barn burner :D

Projected to win by 50 and now projected to lose by 14. What a disaster today has been with Wells, LaFell, and Brady doing about nothing.

Projected to win by 50 and now projected to lose by 14. What a disaster today has been with Wells, LaFell, and Brady doing about nothing.

Chickens were counted...

Up 54-35. He's down to last player. I've got two left and three playing.

If it weren't for tiebreakers and needing all the points I can muster, I could just bench last two guys.

Final week to start fitzgerald, too many turds throwing him the ball

My team is being beaten to a pulp today....it's pretty ugly...after 130+ points the last 3 weeks I will do good to put up 80 points this week.

My team is being beaten to a pulp today....it's pretty ugly...after 130+ points the last 3 weeks I will do good to put up 80 points this week.

Wow, eerily similar. So dang frustrating. Maybe Dez will catch 4 TD's and 250 yards tonight. One can hope.

Back