Day 2 Prize - SCOR Golf - THREE WINNERS

In it to win it. Thanks THP and SCOR!

Awesome prize. SCOR Golf--solving gap issues one set at a time. Thanks SCOR and THP!!

Nice prize! thanks THP and SCOR!

There are going to be some very excited winners this evening. Thanks to SCOR for making THREE (more) THPers very happy!!

Thanks THP and SCOR for a great prize!

Since I missed out on the lefty scores I sure am hoping for a 2nd chance! Awesome contest THP!

This is an awesome gift. Ive got a birthday this month and this would do me prefect! Thanks THP and SCOR

Being looking for a chance to get my hands on these wedges. Not 1 but 3 chances to win. Thanks SCOR!

Excited for tonight giveaway for sure!! Took me 4 posts on FB to finally get it figured out, lol! But I am in with my extra "balls in the hopper". Thanks again THP and SCORgolf!

Is it 8:00 yet???

Can't wait to see who the lucky winners are of this one.

Scor bringing the short game to three lucky golfers! Thanks to SCOR GOLF & THP :clapp:

Thanks THP and SCOR for this awesome prize.... 3 lucky ind. will be ver very happy @ 8 tonight

SCOR is such a great company with a great product. Thanks THP and SCOR. Tweeted and facebooked

and I'm in! Tweeted and liked. 3 sets of these wedges going out tonight? That's just awesome. I've seen some people do some serious damage with these things.

I'm also in. I sat out the first day because that one seemed more suitable for US THPers.

Some VERY happy people tonight, THE best wedges out there IMO.

Just did the tweeting, Facebooking and commenting! This would be an awesome prize to win.

Some VERY happy people tonight, THE best wedges out there IMO.

I would have to agree with you. I've hit them and have never been more consistent with wedges, just a little out of my price range right now.

Absolutely incredible giveaway here, I am all entered!!

Back