Day 2 Prize - SCOR Golf - THREE WINNERS

Awesome prize for an awesome contest! I got to see and put these bad boys in action at our last outing. They would be a great addition to any bag!

Awesome prize for an awesome contest! I got to see and put these bad boys in action at our last outing. They would be a great addition to any bag!

yeah, at first I thought 5 wedges was overkill, but now after researching SCOR's science behind their clubs, it all makes sense

All of the details about the yearly contest extravaganza can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=18037

It is time for day 2 (tomorrow/Monday) and that is sponsored by the wonderful folks at SCOR Golf.

Leave a comment about the prize on the home page.
Tweet & Facebook to get additional "balls in the hopper"
And sit back and wait for tomorrow night for the winner to be announced.

Day 2 – Three Winners – 3 full sets of 5 SCOR4161 clubs

Just a reminder....You must comment on each day to qualify for the prize for that day.

Thank you for being extra specific for the slow people like me! I'm in!

I spent an hour or so last week reading about them.

Entered. Would love some new wedges!

Just went thru the SCOR fit on their website pretty impressive.

All in. Looking forward for today and tomorrow. I need new wedges!

pumped for this one! whoever the people are who win these sets are going to be some lucky ducks!

I'm in.

I thought I would give it a try. Thanks THP and SCOR.

Awesome prize! I'm in!

Saweeeeeet! Good luck everyone!

This is one I would love to win! Good luck everyone!

Darn timezones throwing me off - when is the cutoff date for each day? Midnight pacific?

I've never used Scor wedges but i'd love to give them a try. Thank you THP and Scor

A full set of SCORGOLF Wedges would be awesome !

Day 2 is huge! 3 sets of SCOR Wedges? Incredible!

entered last night, thanks THP and Scor for these awesome prizes today!

I'm hoping the fact that War Eagle and I replied consecutively results in one of us coming away with this great prize from SCOR! Thanks THP!

I'm hoping the fact that War Eagle and I replied consecutively results in one of us coming away with this great prize from SCOR! Thanks THP!
Me too! Good luck!

Thank you to SCOR & THP, great prize for 3 very lucky THPers.

Excellent prize today, good luck everyone!

Another amazing prize, and it's only Day 2.

Thanks to THP and Scor.

i'm def in what a great prize. rather win it now so i don't have to beat everyone down in Myrtle this weekend to win a set down there! :alien:

Back