The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost Obi-Wan....you're my only hope.

chipotle.jpg

I'm afraid for you all to be around me, since I own guns I may decide to bust a cap in someone. :banghead:

I'm afraid for you all to be around me, since I own guns I may decide to bust a cap in someone. :banghead:

We can still hang out JMan. We have a stand your ground law in FL :)

Correction on last post....

I must find this place you speak of......as long as it's not near Jman.......

Hahaha saw this and thought of Canadan:

1346542558023_7457013.png

have you ever fired a gun whilst jumping through the air?

Actually....yes....hahaha

We can still hang out JMan. We have a stand your ground law in FL :)

See, another reason I like Florida. It'd be just like home, except prettier....and not Oklahoma. Hmmmmm.....HA!

Actually....yes....hahaha

See, another reason I like Florida. It'd be just like home, except prettier....and not Oklahoma. Hmmmmm.....HA!

We don't know what snow is. Or state income tax.

We don't know what snow is. Or state income tax.

Valid points sir.

It actually really is on the list when my wife finishes residency and gets her 4 years of rural done. I'd love to move back, I loved it as a kid.
"Have you ever fired TWO guns whilst jumping through the air?"

Holy carp I love Hot Fuzz. Great movie.
SO good.

The nearest Chipotle to True Blue is 78 miles away.

Taco Bell it is!!

The nearest Chipotle to True Blue is 78 miles away.

Taco Bell it is!!

Is this the trash talk thread?! hahaha!

I am going to have to figure out a new plan.. Wait, my captain is a top tier chipotle chef!! Where are you Ryan?! Make me some delicious Chipotle!

The Dark Knight Rises is out today. I think I need a copy

Better yet... Ted is out today. Can't wait to pick that one up!

I have been weak on banter lately. My apologies everyone

I'm fairly certain the temp we hired just decided to go home at lunch and not come back today. Desk is nice and neat and no papers anywhere.

Pretty sure now its been about 4 weeks in a row where we have had some sort of issue. Just need to whether the storm, but this is getting humerous.

I'm fairly certain the temp we hired just decided to go home at lunch and not come back today. Desk is nice and neat and no papers anywhere.

Pretty sure now its been about 4 weeks in a row where we have had some sort of issue. Just need to whether the storm, but this is getting humerous.

Dude. Throw something. Rage.

Unleash your inner Ethax.

Guess that's why they call them temps................you never know what you're gonna get!

Dude. Throw something. Rage.

Unleash your inner Ethax.

on a normal week, I would, but seeing that Im done in 3 hours and Ive been mentally checked out of here since last Friday, its all good

Guess that's why they call them temps................you never know what you're gonna get!

Yeah, last week she got in a car accident at lunch time
the week before that she had to leave cause someone was in hospital
the week before that she said she didnt know who to call to say she wasnt coming in.

And I seem to recall her asking if the job could be permanent.....good luck with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back